Chapter 22: Report

Rais POV

I sat in my office looking over plans when my phone rang.

"Hello" I said

"Sir, its Ralf"

"Report"

"I thought she was dead, but I just saw her walking around."

"How" I roared

"I don't know. When I checked on her in the hospital she barely had a pulse"

"Do you know if she has phased?"

"No I don't think so. Her and everyone has been cooped up in the library. Whatever it is they are being very secretive about."

"Whos is everyone" I asked

"Its her, the other girl, the former king and queen, the beta and Alcide"

"why in the hell is the Alpha King and former king and queen worried about some pathetic girl. I thought they would have killed them by now" I questioned

"well as far as I know it turns out that she is his mate"

"DO WHAT" I yelled.

"The girl? she's Aclide's mate? Why is there a problem?"

"WATCH HER AND DON'T LET HER OUT OF YOUR FUCKING SIGHT! MAKE SURE SHE DOESN'T SHIFT. YOU CALL ME IMMEDIETLY IF SHE DOES AND IF ANYTHING ELSE HAPPENS. GOT IT!!!"

I hung up the phone before he could reply.

"FUCK" I yelled as I threw my chair. I stormed out of my office.

"We have a problem" I said.

She turned and looked at me.

"Oh?" she sounded displeased...

"The bitch is mates with the Alpha King" I hissed.

Her eyebrows furrowed together.

"I thought you said she was dead!"

"She was...pretty much dead, but Ralf just called and said she's up walking around."

"and has she phased?"

"He doesn't think so"

"doesn't think so" she said angrily.

"I swear to fucking god if you ruin this for me Rais. I will curse you into oblivion. My coven has no where to go and this is all stacked on if the ritual is complete. You can't become the leading pack and my coven can't return without you leading, are you beginning to see the problem here" she scoffed.

She began digging through one of her bags.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"If you want something done, you have to do it yourself"

She pulled out a silver dagger.

"Tell me the next time an opportunity arises and I'll make sure she's dead this time mkay" she grinned.

"keep your men in check. I want details on everything she does got it" she demanded.

I hate this fucking bitch. Talks to me like I'm nothing, but I need her to gain power in this region...

"Got it" I huffed.

Thank You for reading! Don't forget to comment and vote if you enjoyed! It means so much to me that people are enjoying my work! Have a great day!