"Three rooms?" Hannah asked, furrowing her brows.

"Well, we had two choices. Either we would buy that good apartment or a small house in a very noisy place." Liam explained.

"So we decided to buy the apartment." Zoe said.

"Nice." Niall commented before throwing two fries in his mouth.

"I would love to have a house in New York to be honest." Emily said.

"I've never been there." I admitted.

"Guess it's time." Zoe smirked and I chuckled.

"You guys will have the chance to come since next game is in LA." Liam said.

My eyes widened in surprise and I looked at Harry to find him smiling. "Really? That's great." I said.

"Yeah, it's in four months though." Niall said, reaching for his drink.

"We'll wait." Emily giggled. "I want to go there so badly."

"I want to go to Australia." Stefan said. He hasn't said much tonight. Maybe he's shy, I don't know, but he's a really nice guy and I'm glad Emily's with him.

"I want to go to Italy." Hannah sighed smiling.

"I want to go to Tokyo." Niall said, grinning at us.

"I want to go to Hawaii." I said and Harry and I locked eyes, a smile appearing on both of our lips.

"I want to go to Spain." Liam said.

"Oi oi!" Hannah looked at us with wide eyes. "Have you heard what they said? Some classes will go a trip to Europe. It's not confirmed yet, but our teacher said my class might go." she said excitedly.

Emily and I gasped. "Oh my God! Really?" she said, brown eyes wide.

"Oh I wish!" I said and Harry's eyes moved to me.

Harry leaned to my ear. "Do you really expect me to let you go with those fuckers in your class?" he whispered, his deep voice giving me goose bumps.

Excuse me?!

I turned to give him a serious look. "Do you really expect me to ask your permission?" I shot back and he clenched his jaw.

"I'll go with you." he grumbled.

"Nobody said you can come."

"No need to."

I rolled my eyes and looked down at my plate. So the overprotective Harry is back. We barely talked today and now he's acting like that? He grabbed his glass and took long sips and I could tell by the way his arms tensed that he was upset.

"I won't stand it if I lose the trip because of the practising." Hannah said.

"Oh right, you two are practising at the hospital." Emily said, moving her hand between Stefan and Hannah.

My stomach churned at the mention of the hospital. Terrible memories flashed behind my eyes, making me wanna puke. I pursed my lips and shook gently my head, wanting to forget all those memories.

"Yeah," Stefan nodded.

"How is it?" Niall asked curious.

"It's difficult when it comes to the patients." Stefan replied. "Some don't even follow the instructions and you have to be tough."

"Especially when you have to tell a patient some bad news." Hannah said and my heart sank. "It's heartbreaking." she said, sounding sad.

I quietly whimpered, Hannah's voice telling me that I can't walk hit my ears. Harry noticed as he placed his hand on mine and gave it a soft squeeze. I looked at his green concerned eyes and my heart plummered with warmth. I gave him a thankful smile and he returned a small one.