Wake

Conan POV

When I wake up the next morning, I'm greeted by the sight of Ren still sleeping comfortably in my arms. Right where she belongs.

Fuck, she's so beautiful in the mornings. It was one of the many things that tortured me every single day after we first met.

Even when she thought I was sleeping, I used to watch her coming down the stairs every morning with her hair up in a messy bun, looking effortlessly gorgeous.

I manage to slip out of the bed without waking her to go grab a quick shower, but soon notice the time and realise I'll have to be at work in  just over an hour.

Even when I'm standing in the shower, my head is full of thoughts about Ren. Sometimes I'm scared that because of our mate bond, I'm not going to be able to let her leave.

If somehow I do manage to get through her leaving the state and going back home, what if it breaks me? I've never loved someone like this before and had them leave me.

"Morning" her beautiful voice gets me out of my head.

"Morning".

"Can I join you?"

Hell yes.

"Sure".

I'm trying desperately to play it cool, but as soon as she's in the shower with me and I take in the sight of the warm water running down her every glorious curve, I'm instantly turned on.

"Aren't you worried my mom's gonna catch us in here together?"

"Why do you think I came in here? She went to work five minutes ago".

"Shit. I was gonna ask her for a ride to work".

"It's okay, I'll take you. That gives us a little more time in here, right?"

She's a temptress and she knows it too, because the very next second she kisses me. If it weren't for the fact I'd only just started that job, I'd be calling in sick just to spend the whole day here alone with her.

"Show me how?" she says quietly when I kiss her neck.

The next think I know, I feel her small soft hand touching me. I could already feel her nervousness, so I have to be certain she's ready.

"You sure?" I ask and she nods.

I place my hand over hers to tighten her grip slightly and guide her to the pace I like. This isn't something I would normally be that bothered about because I could just do this myself, but when she touches me it's carnal.

The longer she carries on, my thoughts become hazy even though I've got my eyes thoroughly fixed on her while she kisses my chest. I see a small smile on her lips because she can sense how good she's making me feel.

It's not something I'm used to, but somehow, even with the touch of her hand on my body, she makes me feel completely vulnerable and submissive. I would die for her.

I can feel the tension building up inside of me when I kiss her. It's like nothing outside of this shower even exists to me right now as my heart pounds and my muscles begin to tense.

"Fuck, princess" I moan, seconds before I have to steady myself against the shower wall when my body shudders.

She smiles devilishly, knowing full well how euphoric this feels when my cock throbs in her hand and I finish for her. It's the most intense, yet relieving feeling I've ever had.

"How was that?" she smirks.

"Like you don't know" I can't help but laugh in disbelief.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~