Bet

The second I'm outside, I catch Conan's scent in the air, eagerly follow it out into the forest and look up to notice that it's starting to get dark now.

The dark doesn't phase me, as his scent only grows stronger the closer I get to him. I soon find him standing there, waiting for me in a small clearing.

"So where is it?" he asks.

"Where's what?"

"The tattoo you got earlier. That's why you were in town with Lara today, wasn't it?"

Oh fuck. How did he even find out about that? It had to have been Carol.

"Maybe it was".

"Can I see it?"

I decide to tease him a little. Thank god I chose to wear a top with long sleeves today, so he hasn't caught a glimpse of it yet.

"If you can guess where it is, maybe I'll show it to you".

"Seems fair".

"Then guess away, little wolf" I smirk and he gets closer to me.

"Here?" he touches my collarbone and lets his fingertip slowly trace along it.

"Wrong. Next guess".

With our bodies pressed together, he wraps his arm around me, letting his large hand run down my spine until he reaches the small of my back.

"Here?"

"That's only one guess you've got left now, Conan. Try harder".

"That sounds like a challenge. It must be somewhere really interesting if you don't want me to see it. How about..."

Without warning, his hand reaches down between my legs and I gasp at the sensation, even through my jeans. It felt really good.

"...here?"

"Conan..I..."

I struggle to form a single coherent sentence as he begins gentle rubbing his hand against me. The longer he carries on feels like torture.

A very small part of me wants me to tell him to stop immediately, while the rest of me is desperate for more.

"You like that, don't you? I can feel how turned on you are right now, princess".

"Yes" I finally remember how to breathe.

"Let me see it".

"And what if I don't?"

"Then we can both go back to the cabin right now" he says, just before he stops and takes a step back away from me.

Seems that my efforts to tease him has backfired on me spectacularly.

"Fine".

I roll up my sleeve, just enough to show him the tattoo that's on my wrist. His expression softens once he sees it.

"Cute".

"Just cute?"

"It suits you".

"Are you mad at me for getting one?"

"You'd know it if I was".

I know exactly what I want him to do right now, but I don't know how to put it into words because I'm not exactly an expert at this stuff.

"What are you thinking about, Ren?" he asks me as he tucks a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

"Kissing you".

I don't have to question if he's thinking the same when he leans down and kisses me hungrily. The heat coming off both our bodies radiates and fills the air around us when he picks me up.