ƒιƒту-ѕιχ (!!!)

Start from the beginning

Lucius' head turned back to Vienna, a delighted smile on his lips, "three more years then."

Vienna smiled slightly. A sick feeling came over her. She never wanted to have children and she hated that Lucius was almost forcing the idea on her.

Would he make her have an air for him? If she didn't get pregnant — if she told him no — would he. . . force Draco to impregnate her?

Vienna closed her eyes, forcing the terrifying thoughts away.

Vienna continued to answer his questions. She tried to answer them the correct way. Tried to impress the man. She thinks she did. Hopes she did. And Draco sat there and listened to each question and each answer. Not once touching his food.

It reminded her of when this scenario was the over way round, and Draco was meeting her father, and she didn't eat her food either. She remembered how hard it was for Vienna. How hard it was to listen to Lirian quiz Draco. How scared she was that Draco would say or do the wrong thing.

She realised how hard this must be for Draco because she has been in the same position too.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

"I'm sorry about those questions," Draco told her once he closed the door to his bedroom.

Once they'd finished their dinner, Lucius dismissed them, he told them he had work to do. He worked during the night and Vienna was glad for it. She wasn't sure how much longer she could sit there for. The intimidation was eating her alive.

But now she stands in Draco's room. Just like the rest of the house, it is decorated in black interior. A huge four-poster bed with silk black sheets. His room smells like vanilla and aftershave. A rich smell.

"You answered the questions well though," Draco added as he walked past Vienna and to his balcony door, slightly pulling the sheer curtains open and opening the balcony door a little bit. The curtain blew slightly from the wind.

"I hope so," Vienna answered.

"You did, don't worry," Draco told her, walking toward her until he stood in front of her.

"Is it true what you said about wanting children?" Draco asked, his voice almost a whisper.

"No," Vienna told him, "I don't ever want children. I would like to travel the world and live without the burden of a child."

He seemed to relax at her answer.

"Do you?" Vienna asked him.

"No," he told her, "Giving my father an heir to continue the Malfoy line would be the last thing I ever do. I want him to die knowing the line will end with me."

"How come?" Vienna wanted to know. She has always been careful asking questions about his family, but now, standing in his family home, she feels she can be a little braver at asking the tempting questions.

"The Malfoy family should have ended a long time ago," Draco snarled, "we're cursed. None of us are good. We're just as cruel as the other. Infecting the world with our presence is bad enough. We all should be in prison, locked up, where we can't harm anyone."

"You're not like them," Vienna said.

Draco laughed a little, "I think we both know that I am."

Vienna smiled, "maybe you are bad. Maybe you are cruel and violent. Maybe you are a murderer and a sociopath. . ."

Vienna trailed a finger up the shirt, touching his chest, "But I like that about you."

Draco tensed, as her finger began downward, trailing down his stomach.

"You're insane," Draco told her.

"I know," Vienna snarled, looking back up at his eyes, then gripped the waist of his trousers and Draco gripped the back of her head in one quick movement as they met in a hard, strong kiss.

Vienna's back was against the wall and Draco was already pulling her jumper from her body and lifting up her legs. She wrapped them around his waist as his lips found her neck.

He kissed her hard. Vienna let out quiet moans, closing her eyes at Draco's hard kisses.

She unbuttoned his shirt and unzipped his trousers until his hard dick was pressing against her.

He gripped the back of her neck with his large hand and his thumb trailed against her jaw, they locked eyes and in one slow movement, he was inside of her, sliding in, slowly.

Vienna gasped. And so did he.

Her back slid up and down the wall, faster and faster.

There were men all around in this house, including Lucius. It made it exciting but of course, if they were loud, who knew what they'd do.

So Draco's hand found Vienna's mouth where he pressed firmly. Keeping her quiet while he continued pushing inside and out of her.

Draco gripped Vienna's body as he walked over to his bed. Her back sunk into his sheets as he took her on his bed. Gripping her hand in one hand and her mouth with the other.

Vienna's free hand switched between gripping the sheets and the back of his neck.

Draco's messy white hair fell in front of his face as he groaned. So much pleasure filled his eyes as he watched Vienna unfold beneath him. Trying her best to keep quiet.

Their orgasms came quick and they let them. Draco smirked as he watched Vienna's release in front of him. He loved that he was the one who made her feel that way. Could make her feel such things. It felt powerful to him.

Everything he does and will do, will be for her.

___________________________________

Instagram - 90swh0r3_

Copyright © 90swh0r3