In the darkness, Shen Yu suddenly opened his eyes.

The waist was imprisoned, and there was a heat source behind him, and the warmth came continuously, which was exactly the same as the feeling in a dream.

Shen Yu smiled silently, no wonder he had such a dream.

In the dream, they were isolated and helpless, but outside the dream, they slept in a warm palace hugging each other.

very nice.

Shen Yu turned over, sniffed the reassuring scent on the man, and slowly closed his eyes.

The arms around his waist pulled him into his arms.

The next day, it was raining outside.

The spring rain is continuous, the plants grow new branches and leaves, lush and green, the grass by the roadside blooms a little white flowers, and the gloomy one-handed umbrella is walking in the rain.

"Young Master's orchid is blooming, do you want to take a look?" Mu Xi followed behind him and said softly.

Shen Yu's footsteps turned: "I saw no buds two days ago, but they bloomed today?"

"Yes, several plants have bloomed. This morning, the aunt who was in charge of tending the flowers and plants came to tell the servants." Mu Xi knew that her son liked to grow flowers, so he mentioned it specially.

"Alright, let's go take a look."

The flower house is not far from where they are, and it takes about a quarter of an hour to walk there.

Rather than a flower room, it is more appropriate to say that it is a flower palace. Most of the flowers in it were sent by Shang Junlin. The melancholy raising flowers is just a preference. The same is true of his flowers, suitable ones that he thought Shen Yu would like, and they were all sent by him.

"It's really strange. The flower that Prince An sent has been blooming for almost half a year, and there is no sign of withering." The location of the flower was conspicuous, and Mu Xi saw it as soon as he came in.

Shen Yu raised his eyes and looked: "It's very beautiful."

As if she understood the gloomy praise, the flower branches swayed gently.

Shen Yu looked around, saw the flower that Mu Xi said, and walked over.

"When this flower was first sent by Your Majesty, it was in a state of slack. Look at the young master, now it's in good spirits."

The flowers in the conservatory have been carefully taken care of, not to mention Shen Yu's own hands-on, the fact that these flowers are Shen Yu alone, the palace servants dare not ignore them.

No one in the palace now knows how favored your lord is, and serving him well is better than serving in other places.

Shen Yu walked around the flower room and asked, "How is the situation outside the palace?"

Mu Xi: "It's business as usual in the Hou Mansion, Zhenbei Hou and his confidants are secretly talking in the study every day, the 'Yinghuo' people found a way to get in, and found that they were talking about how to make Zhenbei Hou return to the court. work."

Shen Yu: "The Marquis of Zhenbei has always valued the development of the Marquis Mansion. Now that he has been deprived of his post, Shen Qingran can't rely on him, but he has to find a way to return to the court."

Mu Xi: "Those confidants of the Marquis of Zhenbei seem to want the Marquis of Zhenbei to come to the son for help, saying that with the son's favor, as long as you are willing to speak up, the difficulties faced by the Marquis of Zhenbei can be easily solved, not only the Marquis of Zhenbei, Other adults said the same."