Chapter 25

*JEREMYS POV*
We walked into the attraction for the first night of our job. After a tour and a 'how to' the boss left. It felt creepy, but with Mike, I knew I was safe. We checked out the cameras and nothing happened. Before we knew it, it was 6am.
There was a flash and we were in a strange room. I looked around to see a strange man. He was all purple, with all white eyes. He had a knife pointed at me!
Then it was over, I looked over at Mike, who had the same horrified expression as I did.
"D-did you see him too? The purple man?" I asked.
"Yes...what happened."
"I don't know!" I said, and cried.
"It's okay, Jere. It's over. Probably just nothing." He said, soothingly. I hugged him and we left.

*MIKES POV*
We arrived home around 7. I made us breakfast and we ate. We had waffles, one of Jeremy's favorites. He had syrup on the side of his mouth, and he was absolutely adorable.
"You have syrup on your face." I said laughing. He blushed and tried to wipe it off.
"Here, let me get it." I said, and kissed him.
"M-Mike. What was that for?" He asked, blushing even more now.
"Hey, I got it off, didn't I?" I said. He just giggled and blushed.
"I love you, Mike." He said, and walked over to me.
"I love you too, JereBear." I said, then stood and lifted him. He wrapped his arms around me and I carried him to the couch. He sat on my lap and we watched TV. We fell asleep and woke up around 3 pm.

*JEREMYS POV*
I woke up sprawled across Mike's lap. I almost fell off the couch getting up. I sat up and Mike awoke.
"Hey Jere." He said.
"Hey" I said in a sleepy voice. He ran his hand through my hair and kissed me. I kissed back and he pulled me into his lap. He stood up and carried me to the bedroom. He pushed me against the wall and I stood. My back was toward the wall and he held me there. He pulled down my pants and took me into his mouth. I did the same to him after he was finished. He bent me over the bed and... When all was done, we got dressed, or atleast me. Mike only put his pants on. I was hungry, so I made some sandwiches. Mike took one and we ate.

*MIKES POV*
"Thanks Jere. This is really good." I said between bites.
"Thanks" he said with that fucking smile.
"You'll have to make these more often" I joked.
"Ok." He agreed, and I couldn't tell if he was also joking or not.
Before we knew it, it was almost 11, and we went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading ^_^