Chapter 13

*ONE MONTH LATER*
*JEREMYS POV*
It's my birthday!! I'm so happy! Mikes leg finally got better and he sad he got me a surprise. I woke up, but he wasn't in bed. I went into the living room and saw a large box. I opened it and Mike popped out in a playboy bunny costume shouting "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" . I laughed so hard I almost fell! He said there was more than just this. I followed him into the kitchen, where there was a huge cake and a box.
"Open the box first!" He said excitedly. I opened it and there was a blank wedding invitation! We had been engaged for a few months now, and he thinks it's time for marriage!! I started crying and hugging him. He cried tears of joy too. I looked him in the eyes, those beautiful blue eyes and smiled. I kissed him and we ate cake. We filled out the invitations and the wedding was 3 months from now, on July 7th.
We looked at each other and kissed. It was more, though. It was love. We cut the cake and began eating.
"Love you" I said to Mike.
"Love you Jere." He replied.

*THREE MONTHS LATER*
*NO POV*
It was the wedding day! Only a few close friends showed up. They were Scott, Fritz, Vincent and Doll. Here comes the bride played over the speakers they had set up. The minister was standing before them, asking them to say their vows.
Mike went first. "Jeremy, I love you so much. I'll love you forever- fuck that! No amount of time with you will be long enough. I liked you since I met you. I put up with your asshole dad and stayed with you. I truly love you and need you in my life. Love you so much."

Then it was Jeremy's turn. "Mike, since I met you I knew something would happen. I loved you since that day. You stayed with me and put up with me. I-I love you so so much, Mike! I really really do. And when you said you like me for the first time, that wonderful night...it was the best day of my life, besides this one. I love you."

"You may now kiss the groom!" The minister said happily, and they didn't hesitate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OH MY FEELS ARE EXPLODING RIGHT NOW I JUST GOT HIT BY A FEELS BUS!!