Chapter 7

*MIKES POV*
He said yes!!! Yes! I'm so goddamn happy right now! We drove home and sat on the couch. Jeremy snuggled up to me and I put my arm around him. After about 20 minutes, he fell asleep. He fell over and his head was in my lap. It's happening again, I thought.

*JEREMYS POV*
I woke up to something poking me...again. I looked up to see Mike sleeping.
Hey, I know of a good way to wake him.
(THERE WILL BE SMUT, AND IT WILL BE DESCRIPTIVE!!! IM WARNING YOU NOW!!)
I took it out of his pants and inhaled it. (fuckboy's reference lolz)

*MIKES POV*
I woke up to Jeremy giving me a BJ. I was surprised but didn't stop it. Oh god. When it was done, I told Jeremy to lie down.
"W-why?" He asked
"Trust me, just do it." I said.
I reached into his pants and grabbed him. I pulled his pants off and did the same to me.
"Trust me Jeremy."
"O-0k" he said.
We did the "69" and oh my god...

*JEREMYS POV*
We just did something. I'm not sure what it's called. '69' I think Mike said. Whatever it is, I loved it. I didn't want it to stop, so I kept it going. When he thought I was done. He sat up and I climbed into his lap. I passionately kissed him.
"Jer-remy" he moaned.
"Yes Mikey?" I asked.
"Do it. I did it to you, put it in me baby."
"A-are you sur-" I said, but he cut me off.
"Shhh. I'm sure." He said and bent over on the couch.

*MIKES POV*
Oh fuck it hurt. It's like it was tearing. But I did it for him. Slowly, then faster he pushed it.
"Je-ere-mm-my." I said between gasps. He pulled out and came all over.
"So...how was it?"he asked.
"I loved it, but I'm afraid to move." I replied. I felt like screaming 'GOD MOTHER FUCKING DAMMIT MY ASS HURTS!!" But I didn't. Jeremy helped me up and we went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys :3 enjoying the p0rn? XD should've called it "50 shades of Schmidt" lol the feels are gonna hit hard the next fee chapters so, PREPARE YOUR FEELS!!