Chapter 14

*MIKES POV*
We finally got home from the wedding and I carried Jeremy through the doorway. I immediately too him to the bedroom and sat him down.
"I'm so happy Jere!" I yelled.
"ME TOO!!!" He screamed back.
I kissed him and gently lied back with him on the bed. I was on top of him and I pinned him down by his wrists. (A/n: it's about to get weird and really detailed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )
"M-Mike what are y-you doing?" He asked.
"You ever seen that grey movie?" (Copyright dammit) I asked him.
"N-no but I know what it's about."
"Wanna recreate it?" I asked in my best sexy-time voice.
"S-sure" he said. I got some handcuffs and made sure he'd stay. I kissed his lips first, then slowly down to his 'area' I kissed it and played with it slowly at first. I gradually got faster and faster until he finally came all over. I went back and kissed his lips again. The kisses became more passionate.

*JEREMYS POV*
Mike let me go and said I could do whatever. I bent him over the bed and went inside. Oh my god. When I was sure I was close, I pulled out and came on him and the bed.
"It's my turn Jere." He said seductivley. I waited for him to tell me what to do, but he didn't. He got on his knees and took me into his mouth.
"Mi-iike"was all I said before I came in his mouth. He kissed me after swallowing most of it.
"See how good you taste."He said. I was sure I was red as a tomato by now. I just nodded my head. These things went on for...who knows how long.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well here's your #fuckfest2k15 XD you know who you are :3 it's always a wonder weather you guys will like this or not before I upload these things...then I realize 99% of the fanfics out there are so...here you go ;P