Chapter 12

*MIKES POV* I woke up cuddling with Jeremy. I looked up at his precious face. He's been through so much. I tried to get up but my let hurt like hell. Yesterday's memories came back to me.
"Jeremy." I whispered. He didn't answer.
"Jeremy." I said louder. Still no answer.
I got seriously spooked. My last thought was to...touch him. I did and he woke up.
"W-what are you doing?"
"You wouldn't wake up, so I tried something new." I said with a smile. I removed my hand kissed him.
"Jere, can you help me up. My leg hurts like hell and I gotta use the bathroom."

*JEREMYS POV*
"Y-you want me to go to the bathroom...with you?" I asked.
"Yeah" he said with a perverted smile. I helped him up and to the bathroom. He took it out and went and I couldn't help but to look at it. He caught me and I looked away.
"Enjoying the view?" He said.
"What?! no!!" I said.
"Don't be shy Jere, I've seen you before." He replied.
"Y-yeah I guess you have."
"While I'm in here" he said, "I might as well take a shower."
"You want m-me to help you? Can't you do it yourself?" I asked.
"Fine! Let the cripple be on his own. I could fall and break my arm." He jokingly said.
"Fine I'll help." I said, and helped him into the shower.
"Get in with me Jere." He said out of nowhere."
"W-what?" I asked.
"I said, 'get in with me Jere'" he repeated. I happily agreed and got in the shower with him. (A/n: yall know where this is going ;) )

*MIKES POV*
I gazed at Jeremy as he undressed. Even his scars were beautiful. The tub was a little big, so he'd fit just fine. He stood next to me and helped me.
"We should do this more often" I said. He started blushing bright red.
"O-ok" he said, to my surprise. "When your leg is better we can" he said with a wink. I couldn't take it anymore. I kissed him. Our naked bodies pressed against one another with love. The kisses became more intense. We got out and went to the bedroom without breaking the kiss. I lifted him up and he wrapped his legs around me.

*JEREMY'S POV*
Mike sat on the bed and I was on his lap. I gently pushed him down and stratled him. We kissed more and more.
"I never finished what I started this morning" he said. He grabbed me and did it again. It went all over his face, but he didn't care. I did the same to him. When we finished we cleaned up and went to bed while cuddling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I may have gotten a little carried away back there with the frick frack XD