Chapter 5

WARNING: MORE SMUT!! GET USED TO IT XD

*JEREMY'S POV*
There was knocking at the door. I got dressed but was afraid to sit... Oh no. My dad burst through the door and yelled for me.
"JEREMY WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" He always yells.
"I-I'm staying with a friend...yeah. I thought I told you. Sorry!"
"Well you fucking didn't! And who is this 'friend'?"
"That'd me me." Mike said.
"You?! Really? Don't even touch my son! You're probably a rapist or something." He said.
"It's not rape if he likes it." Mike shot back.
"Whatever is going on, I want it to end. Now. Jeremy, you're coming with me!"
"NO PLEASE!!" I yelled in tears.
"YES NOW GET YOUR ASS IN THE CAR BEFORE I CARRY IT THERE!" Dad yelled.
"He's old enough to make his owns decisions, you know." Mike said.
Dad just glared at him.
"And who exactly are you?" He asked Mike.
"Umm..." Mike said, unsure of what to tell him.
"HES MY BOYFRIEND DAD!" I yelled. "Yeah, I just said that. I love him and there's nothing you can do about it!"
"Really? You're gay? Should've guessed I have a fag son Fucking disappointment." Dad said before he left.

*MIKES POV*
Who does he think he is coming into my house and telling Jeremy to leave. That asshole. I hugged Jeremy.
"It's okay Jere. He's gone baby." I said soothingly as I played with his hair.
"It's not okay! He hates me!" He said and cried.
"I hate to see you cry Jere. Really. Forget him, he's just a twat." This made his chuckle a little. I looked into his eyes and wiped his tears.
"I l-love you Mikey." He said.
"I love you, too." I replied. "Let's take a walk through the park. It'll make it all better baby." I suggested.
"S-sure Mike." He agreed.
"Okay my JereBear. Let's go." I said happily. He gave me that fucking smile. That was enough to let me know he was okay.

*AT THE PARK*
*NO POV*
Jeremy and Mike were waking through the park, when they found the perfect place to eat. They got a picnic basket and sat on the hillside.
They cuddled as they watched the sunset. Jeremy looked into Mikes eyes and kissed him. He looked back up with his smile and Mike couldn't take it. He practically tackled him and made out with him.

*JEREMY'S POV*
"M-Mikey are you sure we should do this here, in public?"
"Don't worry, it's getting dark, no one will see."
He trailed kisses down my body to my private area. Wow. I didn't know it would feel like this. He kissed it and took it into his mouth. Oh god. He moved his head faster and faster. I moaned and came in his mouth. He looked up and smiled.
"M-Mike" I said
"Yes" he replied
"I want do do something to you. I want to make you feel like I did."
"Well...go ahead." He said.
I stratled him and touched him. I moved my hand up and down, as fast as I could. He came all over my shirt.
"Oops...so-orry Jere" he said
"N-no it's okay, really" I said.
"Shit! It's already 2am, let's get going."
"Ok" I replied and kissed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know there's more "stuff" happening, but you can deal with it, right? My book isn't half as bad as some of them out there XD