Chapter 15

*MIKES POV*
The next morning we woke up in a mess. Cum was all over the bed! I had to clean it up, but Jeremy was on top of me and I didn't want to move him. We were mangled together...true love. It was the best night of my life, last night was. I felt-I felt I can't explain it.

*JEREMYS POV*
I woke up on top of Mike. It was all sticky, then I remembered what had happened last night.
"Hey beautiful" he said as I woke up. I smiled and blushed a little. I kissed him on the nose and he ruffled his hand through my hair. I stood up and yawned. I could feel Mike staring at me as I stretched. I didn't mind, though.
"We better start cleaning up." I said. "Yeah." Mike agreed. "Where's my pants?" He asked.
"I-I honestly don't know." I answered.
"It's okay" he said and kissed me quickly. "I'll find them" we heard a knocking at the door and I, being the only one covered down there, answered it. It was the woman who lived an apartment below us, complaining we were "too loud" I apologized and she left.
"Who was it?" Mike asked, still fully naked.
"The woman who lives downstairs...she says she could hear us." I said slightly embarrassed.
"Oh. My. god!" Mike laughed.

*MIKES POV*
I couldn't stop laughing. Our neighbors heard us!! Omfg.
"Hey Jere, wanna take a shower... With me?" I asked. We had only done this once before, I figured we won't have to 'clean up' afterwards.
"Sure!" He said, happily.
We got into the shower and I couldn't help it. I started kissing him again. Harder and harder they grew. Before we knew it we were on the floor of the tub. I was blowing him and it was even better this way. He came and I swallowed, like always. He returned the favor and we got out of the shower together.
"I love you Mike, but you should probably find some pants now" Jeremy said.
"Oh REALLY?" I pelvic thrusted on "really". "You REALLY want me to PUT some PANTS ON? You're NOT enjoying THIS?" I joked around.

*JEREMYS POV*
Dear Jesus Mike, you need help. Is what I thought. He's standing in our living room...naked. I told him to get some pants on, but he won't! I don't even care anymore.
"Ok, run around naked, but if someone comes through the door-" and as if on cue, there was a knock. Mike, feeling embarrassed, ran to the bedroom while I got the door.
"H-hey son." My dad was here. "I heard you married him. Really?" He insulted Mike.
"Yes, really. And you don't control me anymore, dad." I said.
"Well...I uhm saw him through the window...he needs help." Dad said.
"I CAN HEAR YOU!" Mike shouted.
"So, why are you here dad?" I asked.
"To tell you you made a bad choice! You should be with a girl! Not this freak!" He yelled.
"Get out!" I shot back.
"No!" He shouted.
"Fine. You can listen in on me and Mike tonight if you want." I said. That did it and he left...finally. We were finally by ourselves again.