Chapter 17

*MIKES POV*
I woke up and Jeremy wasn't there. I went into the kitchen and he was there, with his dad. I came in there and asked what he was doing here. He must not have heard me.
"Hello?" I said "helloo?!" He ignored me. I felt...depressed. Memories of '87 came back.
"NO!" I screamed. "NONONONO!" Thad when I woke up. Jeremy next to me, sleeping soundly. I held him tightly and tried to make sense of my dream. W-was he going to ignore me? The thought of it breaks my heart. I tried to sleep again, but in the process of getting comfy, accidentally woke Jeremy. He saw me and put his arm around my waist, pulling me close to him. I acted asleep so he didn't think he woke me. We were pretty close, but I didn't mind. I began to realize he wasn't fully awake, and probably didn't know what was happening. I just fell asleep.

*JEREMYS POV*
I woke up snuggled to Mike. He was so cute sleeping, like a puppy. He was snoring softly and I put my head in his chest. I tried to sleep, but couldn't. It was only 4am, so it was too early to be awake.
"M-Mike" I softly said as I shook his shoulder. His eyes fluttered open.
"Yeah Jere?" He asked in his sleepy voice. Dear god it was sexy and I could feel myself...growing.
"I-I can't sleep." I said.
"Try Jere." He said
"I have tried. Really. I'm sorry for waking you." I apologized.
"No. Nono it's okay. I'll sit up with you."
"T-thank you, Mike." I said before kissing him. He kissed me back, more. It kept going. We couldn't stop this. Constantly making out...and other things. It's uncontrollable, wild, can't be stopped. It's like we're addicted. I love it though. He reached his hand down my shorts and grabbed me. I did the same to him and this went on for at least and hour. When we had finished, I got up and made breakfast. I made bacon, eggs and toast.
"Hey Jere" Mike said and hugged me from behind. He gave me a kiss on the neck and sat down. I brought him his breakfast and we ate.

*MIKES POV*
We went to the store to buy groceries. I turned the radio on and "(it an be any song)" came on. I looked over to se Jeremy quietly singing along. He was so cute. He saw me watching him and was embarrassed, his face turned bright red. I chuckled and pulled into the store. We bought things and went back home. I put the groceries away and sat on the couch with Jeremy. I snuggled up to him and we was watching some anime. I didn't know what it was called, but I didn't care. I was with Jeremy. I looked up to see him crying.
"What's wrong?" I asked
"(Anime character) DIED!!" He said through tears. I hugged him very tightly.
"It's okay honey, it'll be fine."
"O-okay." He said, more calm. I kept hugging him until we fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IM SORRY I DONT WATCH ANIME! I don't know the characters I'm so sorry guys omg. Forgive me? Pls.