Chapter 4

WARNING, LOTS AND LOTS OF SMUT!! ITS DESCRIPTIVE TOO SO IF YOU DONT LIKE IT SKIP THIS!!
*MIKES POV*
Our kisses became more hot and heavy.
"D-do you want to go to my room?" I asked.
"S-sure!" He replied excitedly.
I grabbed his hand and ran to my room. We immediately started kissing again. We undressed each other still kissing. I ran my hand down his body and grabbed him. I played with it slowly, then faster. He started moaning loudly.
"Shh baby, it hasn't started yet." I whispered, "you don't want to disturb the neighbors now, would you?"
"M-miike!" He yelled before he came. (You guys have no idea how awkward it is to write this shit. Enjoy your p0rn)
He tried to clean up, but I stopped him. I passionately kissed him more and more. He kissed me before taking it into his mouth. And I thought he was all innocent.

*JEREMY'S POV*
I couldn't breathe, but I didn't care. It made Mike happy. I moved my head up and down as fast as I could. He moaned and it went in my mouth. I didn't really know what to do. I almost panicked, but I decided to swallow it.
"M-Mike, can I ask you something?"
"Sure, what is it?"
"I-is it your first time doing it?"
"Actually, yes"
"Oh okay, just wondering. It's my first time, too" I said.
"Uhm...this is awkward...but who will...go first?" He asked. I was scared to. It would hurt, bad.
"Uhm...I don't know... I'll go I guess."
I bent over on the bed and got ready for it.
"A-are you sure?"
"Yes. Go on" I said. That was all he needed to hear. He slid into me. Oh god it hurt, but I liked it as well, I can't explain it. With each thrust, it was less painful. He suddenly pulled out and came on me. He lied on the bed, exhausted.

*MIKES POV*
"Jeremy..." I said.
"Yes?"
"I love you"
"I-I love you too." He said with that fucking smile of his. I could tell he hurt, but he didn't really show it. We hugged, then there was a loud pounding at the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Did you like it XD it was awkward to write tho...I could've made it so much more detailed, be glad I didn't or you would hate me lol. Thanks for reading!!