Chapter 8

*JEREMY'S POV*
I woke up, but Mike wasn't in bed.
"Mike?" I yelled. No answer.
"MIIIKE??" Still no answer. I began to cry when someone walked up to me.
"There's no need to cry, Jeremy. Mike is in a better place." Said a familiar voice.
"W-what?? You mean he's-" I said.
"No no no! He left last night to be with someone else. I'm sorry." The voice said.
"W-who are you?" I asked.
"Oh, you know who, Jeremy." He said.
Dad. Oh no what did he do to Mike. Oh god.
"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM??" I asked.
"Follow me son." He took me to our neighbors house. There, Mike sat happily inside with a girl and a few kids.
"See Jeremy, he doesn't care about you. He has a wife." Dad said. I burst into tears. Dad took me back to his place and told me to go to bed. I tried to sleep. 'He doesn't care.' I thought. 'Forget him' but I couldn't. I looked in my drawer and found a rope. I wrote a letter to Mike,
"Dear Mike,
I understand you have a better life now. It's okay. Really. I trusted you and you left. I still love you. Please remember me. I gave you everything, but you left. Why Mike? Why? You even proposed. You know what...fuck you Mike.
Signed,
Your little booty call Jeremy"
That was it. I hung the rope and tied it around my neck. I said one final goodbye and leaped.

That's when I woke up. Mike next to me, all snuggled up. 'It's a dream' I thought...but I can't feel this in a dream. I feel him holding me. I feel his body pressed against mine, sound asleep. I-I feel like I belong here. Like its okay. I felt myself to make sure I was okay, I felt around my neck, everything was fine there. I looked at Mike sleeping. He was so cute.
"I'm sorry" I whispered. "I love you" then snuggled back up to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Did I or did I 'knot' tell you to prepare your feels? Before you ask JEREMY IS FINE!! Tell me what you think the dream means in the comments. Thanks for reading!