Chapter 27 END!

*JEREMYS POV*
I woke up to Mike holding me tightly, kissing my forehead. I looked into his blue eyes and kissed his lips.
"Before this goes any further, we do work tonight, right?" He asked.
"Yep." I replied, and got on top of him and pinned him down. It was awkward because I'm much shorter than him, but it didn't bother me. We kissed more passionately and mike stood up. He carried me to our room and bent me over the bed. I didn't feel any pain this time, only pleasure. When we had finished, it was about 2:30 pm. We still had time before work, so we watched tv until then.

*MIKES POV*
We headed to work and finished our shift easily. The familiar flash of light happened again. This time, there was more kids, 5 to be exact. They were as beaten as the first child, and all stuffed into anamatronic suits. As the nights progressed, we had more visions.
The next night, there was a puppet bringing the suits to life. The spirits of the poor, young children were confused and angry.
"Why? Why why why?" One shouted. One cried and a two were hugging. But there was one who was very angry, and plotted revenge.

*JEREMYS POV*
The last night of the week we worked, but had a strange vision. We WERE the spirits. I freaked out and cried...but Mike saw that purple man. He chased him around and around.
"S-STOP! YOURE DEAD! ITS ALL A DREAM!" The purple man screamed.
"No." Mike said. We all circled the purple man, and apparently his name is Vincent. We chased him around until he found somewhere to hide. The Bonnie suit. It was torn up and in bad shape. When he was in, he started laughing at us. But the laughing was replaced by screams of pain and terror.
"H-help...m-mme! P-plea-see!" He yelled. We all watched in horror as he was crushed into tiny bits by the suit. Then it was over. Mike and I in the office, but it was...different. we looked around. We faintly saw little spirits around us.
"Thank you." They said, and ascended upwards.
"Buh-bye!" One yelled.

*MIKES POV*
I drove home and tried to make sense of what had happened. It didn't matter. I was with Jeremy. We arrived home and I kissed him.
"Mike." He said.
"Yes, JereBear?" I replied.
"Love you." He stated with that fucking smile.
"Love you, too" I said, and we made love like it was the first time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, it's over. I hope y'all liked it :3 I will be making more fanfics, so don't worry about that lol. Maybe a "reader x character" one next ;) love you guys and thanks for reading!!