Chapter 16

*JEREMYS POV*
I went back into the bedroom with Mike, and he finally going some boxers.
"I heard your dad out there. Tell him I am a freak...in bed" he said and laughed.
"I don't think he'd approve.." I laughed. Then, out of nowhere, Mike kissed me. A quick kiss on the forehead, that's all. But still, every moment with him means so much to me. I kissed him back. He stopped me then.
"I-I can't control myself around you like that. I'm sorry but I can't do anymore right now..."

*MIKES POV*
"It's okay, Mike." He said with a smile. That. Fucking. Smile. Oh, the things I could do to him. Instead, I just hugged him. I didn't want to let go, ever. He said he was hungry and we went out. I took him to some all-you-can-eat place. Afterwards, we took a walk through the park holding hands, not caring what people said. We stopped on the hill again. That place brought so many memories back. We sat down and he snuggled me.
"I love you" he said
"I love you, too." I replied. He kissed me and I pulled him on my lap. We made out there for awhile. It was 10:00, so we figured nobody would see.
We kissed passionately for who knows how long?
"Let's go back home." I said. "It's getting pretty late." It was only 10:30, but it's all I could do to stop myself from fucking him right here.

*JEREMYS POV*
When we arrived home it was about eleven, and I was tired. I flopped on the bed and asked Mike to come lie next to me. He did and we cuddled. As long as I was with Mike, I felt safe, protected, and loved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you're reading this, you are super kawaii ^_^