Chapter 11

*MIKES POV*
"That motherfucker! Thinking he can stab me and get away with it!" I yelled.
"I'm SO sorry I couldn't help you Mike. It should've been me!" Jere said.
"NO! He would've killed you. I couldn't live without you." I said. Finally we were at the hospital. We rushed into the ER and I was okay.

*JEREMYS POV*
Thank god he's okay. We went home shortly after. He has a wrap on it, but me can still walk.
"Sit down. It's okay Mike. I'll get you something to eat." I offered.
"Baby I don't want food." He said with a wink. I blushed really bad.
"R-really?" I asked.
"I was joking" he laughed. I kissed him and stopped the laughing. I reached down his pants and grabbed him. I kissed him there and took him into my mouth.
It went all the way in. I mean all the way. I couldn't breathe. Mike started moaning and soon we were cuddling and watching TV.
"Hey Jeremy." He said.
"Yes?" I said.
"Let me return the favor." He said. He dipped his hand into my pants and moved it. Up and down. Faster and faster. Oh god.
"M-miike!" Is all I said before it spewed out everywhere.
"I'll uhm...clean it up." I said. I got some Kleenexes and cleaned my mess up. Dear god it was everywhere..
"Do you want me to help you get to bed?" I asked him.
"Nah, I'll sleep out here." He replied.

*MIKES POV*
"Me too" Jeremy said, with his fucking smile. It's gonna kill me one day. How can he be so adorable and innocent looking? I drifted to sleep with my head on Jeremy's chest.