Chapter 10

*MIKE POV*
We watched TV all day, then decided to get something to eat.
"You okay Jere?" I asked
"No, dads gonna separate us. I-I can't take him!"
"Well, your birthday is coming up next month. We can legally be together then." I said, trying to cheer him up.
"Yeah." He said. "I'm gonna take a shower."
"Okay." I said

*JEREMYS POV*
'No' I told myself. We'll be together forever...right. I couldn't help it. I took out the razor and pressed it to my arm. Again and again. Deeper and deeper the cuts got. The blood ran down the sink. I had to clean it up. I did and got my hair wet so it looked like I showered. I put on a long-sleeve shirt and walked out to Mike.
"Hey Jere! You were in there for awhile. You weren't doing what I think you were doing, were you?"
"What?? No!" Did he know I cut?
"Because you can't do that without me." He said with a wink. Ok now I get it.
"Yeah, I know." I said, and forced a smile.
*MIKES POV*
He smiled, but it wasn't real.
"You okay Jere?" I asked.
"Yeah." He replied. I got up to hug him. But when I touched his arm, he seemed pained. I rolled up his sleeve and saw scars!!
"Why Jeremy?? Why would you do this?!" I said with tears rolling down my face.
"I COULDNT HELP IT OKAY?" He yelled. I stepped back at his sudden outburst.
"I'm sorry Mike. I thought I would have to leave you forever." He said between sobs.
"I'll make sure you stay."
"It's not that! I'm afraid you'll leave ME!" He said and told me about the dream. I stood there, shocked.
"No no no. I'll never leave you...ever" I pulled him in for a hug, but remembered what happened, so I just kissed him. Of course, his dad knocked on the door.
*JEREMYS POV*
"Ill get it" I said. I opened the door and saw my dad, looking angry.
"I fucking saw that. You kissing him."
"Yeah, so?" I laughed. I have learned to deal with him.
"You're coming with me now. Or else." He held out a knife and pointed it at Mike.
"I'll call the fucking cops. I mean it!" Mike shouted. He reached for his phone but it was too late. My father, my own father three the knife and hit him in the leg.
"DAD STOP!!" I screamed.
"I won't have my son being gay! It's a disgrace to the family!" He shot back.
"The only disgrace is you!" I shouted. I ran and got a knife from the kitchen. "Get. The. Fuck. Out. Now." I said. I don't usually curse but I couldn't help it.
"You won't do shit Jeremy!" He laughed. I touched the knife to his throat.
"Oh I won't? Will I?" I said. "Get out and never come back!" I yelled. Scared for his life, he ran out the door.
"H-help!" I heard Mike say.
"MIKE!!" I said. I rushed to him and helped him up. I carried him to the car and took him to the hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE MOTHERFUCKING FEELS BRUH!! Lol it be okay...or will it?