Chapter 9

*MIKES POV*
I woke up to Jeremy tightly holding me. I looked at his cute little face. I pushed the hair away from his eyes. I can't get over how incredibly fucking adorable he is. I touched his nose and his eyes fluttered open.
"Hey Mike" he said with that fucking smile. I swear it's gonna be the death of me. He looked in my eyes and kissed me. Wanna watch TV? I asked. He nodded his head like a child and we went to the couch. Fuck. There's 'stains' all over it.
"I'll uhm...get a blanket."
"C-can I come with you?" Jere asked.
"I don't know, Jeremy...were standing here half naked and I can hardly control myself as it is."
"O-oh" he said, blushing violently.
"I was kidding" I laughed. "I'll be back" I went to get a blanket to throw on the couch.

*JEREMYS POV*
Did Mike really mean that? I'm not sure... A few seconds later he came with a blanket to throw on the couch. We snuggled and watched TV. There was a knock at the door.
"POLICE! OPEN UP!"
"W-what?" I asked.
"It'll be okay" Mike said. He answered the door and dad had called the cops. I couldn't hold my tears in.
"Jeremy come here" an officer said. I obliged and walked over.
"Has Mike ever...hit you?" He asked
"WHAT?! No! Never!" I yelled.
"Well your father said he did"
"NO! My dad hit me! Mike would never hit me!" I said
"Oh, this is some new information. But we still need you to leave. You're in an illegal relationship. You're only 17, he's 25."
"We're not together." Mike said. "Jeremy just said that to get his dad to leave one day."
"Y-yeah" I said.
"Then why are you here?" The officer asked with one eyebrow raised.
"I found him in the street. He ran into me after his dad beat him again. He needed a place to stay and I offered. His dad abandoned him...until now." Mike said.
"Ok sir, we'll be on our way. Have a great day!" He said cheerfully. As soon as the door closed, I cried again. Mike hugged me and said he was sorry.
"M-Mike. Let's leave. We can leave this crappy apartment and get a real home!"
"Jere, we need money to do that. Sorry baby."
"I'll get a job! This new place, Fazbears Fright is opening soon! I'll work there!" I said happily.

*MIKES POV*
'Fazbears' That's all it took. The horrible memories came flooding back.
*flashback*
"CAPTAIN FOXY!!" The kids were screaming. I was there. I touched him. Why?
"KID WATCH OUT!" I heard a deep voice yell. It was too late. He had chomped on my head.
*end of flashback*
"NO!" I yelled. Jeremy sobbed.
"I-in sorry! I have...bad memories there." I said and hugged him. "I don't talk about it."
"Oh...ok."
"I don't want you to be hurt! Please Jere!"
"Okay...Mikey I won't."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WHY DID I PUT THE COPS IN THERE?! Because I'm satan...right. Lolz