Chapter 22

*JEREMYS POV*
I woke up to Mike tightly holding me. I'm glad I'm back home. I hugged him, but was careful with my arms. I still had bandages on them, but it was getting much better. I buried my head in his chest and smiled. I guess that was enough to wake him, because he caresses my face and kissed me.
"Morning beautiful" he said.
"Good morning Mike" I said with a smile. He kissed me again, and they became intense. I caught myself trying to touch him, but pulled back.
"W-we can't Mike. The doctors said we can't." I said.
"Fuck." He cursed. "He didn't say I couldn't do this." He said and took me into his mouth. After it was all done, we cuddled on the couch and watched TV.

*MIKES POV*
After about and hour, there was a knock at the door. It was Jeremys dad.
"What?" I asked him.
"Get the hell out of my way, I want to see Jeremy."
"Didn't you visit the hospital? Or did you not bother"
"Hospital? What did you do?!" He yelled.
"You really don't know? He almost killed himself after you came here!"
"W-what? I don't believe you! Now what happened."he said
"I already fucking told you!" I yelled. I slammed and locked the door and walked back over to Jeremy and held him.
"Is it okay?" He asked. He looked so innocent. Like nothing had happened.
"Yeah, just your dad. It's fine I promise baby." I said and quickly kissed him. There was still knocks at the door and him yelling to let him in, but we ignored it. We even saw him looking in at us. I looked him straight in the eye and started kissing Jeremy.
"B-but Mike, he's still there!" He said.
"I don't care right now. I can make him go away." I said, and pulled him into my lap. We kissed for a few minutes, and his dad was still there.
"Sit on the couch." I said. He did and I got on the floor. I pulled his pants down and kissed him there. I blew him and that made his dad leave...finally.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~