Chapter 26

*MIKES POV*
As we walked into our office, we got a message.
"Ayyyy dude, we found a golden Bonnie, bro! This shi-stuff is spooky man. It may move around sometimes, but play dat noise and it'll go to it. I dunno why, but it's freaky bro. And remember to keep dat air goin. You'll see some freaky shit- I mean things man. I'm serious, so remember to check the cameras and stuff. Bye" he said.
"M-Mike, there's a...t-thing in the hall"
"Don't worry, Jere. Play a noise and it'll follow it" I said as I pushed the sound button. That little shit, Fuckboy's laugh played through the hall. We finished our shift, and there was a flash of light.
A purple man was in the room again, but there was a child. He had killed him! The child was being forcefully stuffed into a Freddy Fazbear suit. Just then, the child's spirit appeared in front of us. Then it was over.

*JEREMYS POV*
I looked at Mike and could tell he had seen what I did. It was the second time, but there was a child! A dead one! The image burned into my mind. The poor little boy, all beaten and bloody. One eye missing and stab wounds everywhere. I started crying at the thought. Mike hugged me and played with my hair.
"It's okay, Jere. Really." he said, then kissed my forehead. We went home and I started to make breakfast, but Mike stopped me.
"I'll cook this morning" he said.
"O-oh thank you" I replied and kissed him. He kissed back more intensely. He lifted me onto the counter and ran his hands through my hair.
"Now, we can finish this after breakfast" he said with a wink. I stayed seated on the counter as he made chocolate chip pancakes.

*MIKES POV*
I finished making breakfast and I helped Jeremy down from the countertop. We ate breakfast, which was good if I do say so myself, then we went to watch TV. I cuddled Jere for a little, then sat on his lap.
"M-Mik-" he was silenced by my lips crashing into his. He kissed me back and slowly slid his hand down my pants. He wrapped his hand around me and moved it, faster and faster. I let out a moan and came. I returned the favor and we cuddled again. I don't know how long we sat there, but we fell asleep there.
I woke up alone, and I couldn't find Jeremy anywhere. Just then, I heard quiet sobs from the bathroom. Oh shit.
"JEREMY!" I yelled, but it was too late. I barged in the bathroom to see his wrists slit, blood everywhere. I checked his pulse...nothing. I picked up the razor and used it on myself. Deeper and deeper the cuts got. I was dying. I saw a bright light...no...I saw something purple! That purple asshat who killed those kids!
Then I woke up, Jeremy next to me. I hugged him tighter until he woke up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DONT WORRY!!! They're fine!