Chapter 3

*MIKES POV*
We arrived at home and I sat down on the couch. I signaled for Jeremy to sit next to me. He did. After awhile we fell asleep.

When I woke up his head was on my lap. God, he's adorable. Fuck, I like him, don't I? Shit. Well, his head was no longer on my lap. I was afraid he'd wake up from it. Luckily, he didn't. I was afraid to move because I didn't want to wake him up.

*JEREMY'S POV*
I was hugging Mike. Really tight. He caressed my face and was about to kiss me. All of a sudden something poked my cheek. I woke up. Sadly, I realized it was a dream.
"M-Mike" I said.
"Yes?" He replied sleepily.
"Y-you're poking me."
"Wait, what?" He asked.
"Your, well...you know."
"OH! Oh I'm so sorry!"
"I-it's okay really. You were sleeping and it happens."
"Uhm yeah...it does." He said awkwardly.
"I have to use the bathroom." I said as an excuse to leave the awkward situation. I couldn't help but to peek at it...

*MIKES POV*
Oh god that was embarrassing. Fuck. He left to probably get away from me. Dammit I really like him.
"Stop being such a...dick" I said then started laughing. A few minutes later, Jeremy was back.
"H-hey Mike." He said with a smile. That fucking smile would be the death of me. I think I just got bigger.
"Are you cold? Because I'm cold. I'm gonna get some covers." I said quickly.
"O-oh okay, I'm not cold though."
"Ok I'll stay here then, it's not too cold." We reached for the remote at the same time and touched hands.
"Oh sorry Jeremy, you take it."
"N-no you have it Mike." We were still touching hands and I grabbed his.
"JEREMY I LIKE YOU!" I yelled. Fuck me.
"I-I like you too!!" He said, to my surprise. I looked into his eyes and kissed him. I gently pulled him on top of me and we kissed more passionately. I moved my leg up and accidentally touched his crotch. Oh my god...

*JEREMY'S POV*
My dream came true! Mike and I were kissing. They were becoming more than just kisses. He kissed a soft spot on my neck and I moaned. He was touching me with his leg, I know it's on purpose.
We kept kissing for...God knows how long.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guys, just saying I haven't even BEGAN smut yet. Get ready bc in the next chapter it's gonna happen