Filler (Jealousy final) 🍋

Start from the beginning

"Look at you already so wet for me love~" I lift my head up slightly, "P-Please no more teasing, I-I promise I won't t-try anything again. I need you." I don't care if I sound pathetic, my whole body was quivering with need. Without warning she licks my cunt and I let out a loud moan.

My eyes widen and I cover my mouth with my hand. A growl vibrates threw me and I could feel my toes curling.

Chiyo come back up taking my hand from my mouth, "Don't try to be quiet I want to hear you. After all we are alone Sakura so you better scream my name." Before I can say anything something enters my cunt and a loud moan escape my lips. She grins widely as her finger slowly pumps in and out of me.

"M-More." I moan out and without hesitation I feel two more of her fingers enter me. She goes back down my body giving my cunt a big lick. I grip the back of her head pushing her closer, loud moans escaping my lips.

"C-CHIYO!" I cry out when her fingers curl slightly hitting my g-spot. She licks, sucks and bites my cunt like her life depended on it. Her fingers moving in and out of me at a rapid pace. I could feel myself getting closer and closer, "I-Im close!" I cry out and without warning she pulls completely away.

I whine at the lose causing her to chuckle, "Now now my love don't be so impatient. We do have all night after all so don't worry." She sits up in between my thighs and sucks my juices off her fingers. I blush at the sigh as she throws her head back moaning slightly licking her lips.

"You taste soo good my love~." I see the bulg in Chiyo's pants and bite my lip. She raises a brow at me, "You seem like you have something on your mind." I push myself up on my elbows reaching out I cup her gently.

Chiyo bites her lips, "Please sensei I need you inside me~." I say in the most sensual voice I could muster given my state. She groans, "You're going to be the death of me." Quickly pulling off her own pants and underwear. I grow a little nervous and worried at her size.

She gentle pushes me back, "I-Is it going to fit?" I can't help but question, "It will but its going to hurt considering this is your first time." Chiyo leans down and places a gentle kiss on my lips, "I'll be as slow and gentle as I can okay." I nod meekily as she slowly rubs her erotic shaft against my cunt coating it with my juices. I moan softly at the feeling, "I-Im ready." Lining her tip at my entrance she slowly pushes inside. I grip her shoulders and cry out in pain, Chiyo whispering sweet words in my ears.

My nails dig into her back causing her to groan slightly in response. Once she's completely in the doesn't move an inch allowing me to adjust. She kisses the my tear stained cheeks, the pain soon starts turning to pleasure and I tap her shoulder.

"O-Okay you can move." Chiyo steady's  herself above me as she slowly begins to thrust.

"God, Sakura your so tight." She groans out.

With each of her thrust the pain become less and less. Leaving nothing but pleasure, "F-Faster."

Grunting in response Chiyo picks up her pace with each thrust. Soon the only thing that could be heard was the sound of our skin slapping together, the wet sounds created by each thrust and our moans mixing together. Chiyo puts my legs over her shoulders thrusting in harshly hitting my g-spot.

"T-There! Please don't stop!" I cry out in pleasure as her thrust become rougher. Sweat began forming on Chiyo's face as the bed begins to squeak from the sheer force. She move one of her hands down and intertwines ours hands together. I could feel her shaft twitch inside of me as I feel myself get closer.

I wrap my legs around her waist trying to bring her closer to me. Her hot breath fanning my ear as I hold her shoulders for dear life.

"C-Chiyo I'm go-!"