The indifference from his father, the malice from his father's concubine, those days when he couldn't participate, how much hardship did little Ayu endure before he became strong and faced all this calmly?

Feeling Shang Junlin's gaze, Shen Yu smiled: "Your Majesty knows about me, and usually I report it on the spot if I have revenge. The person who taught me to ride a horse will not end well."

"Actually, he didn't dare to do anything to me. After all, if something happened to me, Zhenbeihou would not let him go, but he just suffered more."

Shen Yu's words came out, and he was shocked to realize that Shang Junlin's anger was heavier. His comfort not only did not let Shang Junlin quell his anger, but made him even more angry and afraid.

Shang Jun Rin rode his horse to Shen Yu's side, stretched out his long arms, and hugged the person in front of him in Shen Yu's low voice.

"Your Majesty?" Shen Yu's body fell slightly, grabbing Shang Junlin's drooping sleeve.

"It's all over, I won't let anyone have the chance to hurt Ayu in the future." Shang Junlin held the reins with one hand and tightly pressed Shen Yu into his arms with the other.

"It was in the past," Shen Yu laughed softly, "If I had known that His Majesty cared so much, I would not have said it."

For him, these things were equivalent to what happened in his previous life, after so long, and he had already returned with revenge, and now it doesn't hurt or itches in retrospect.

"There's nothing I can't say to me. Those things happened to Ayu, and I feel very distressed." Shang Junlin didn't feel anything about what happened to him, but he couldn't bear Shen Yu's even a little grievance.

Shen Yu leaned on Shang Junlin's chest, feeling the steady and powerful heartbeat in the man's chest, and an indescribable emotion slowly filled his chest.

That's what it feels like to be taken in by someone.

That's what it feels like to be truly loved by someone.

What about him?

Is his affection for Shang Junlin also love?

The dark horse slowly walked on the grass, and Shang Junlin didn't say anything about letting go of Shen Yu, nor did Shen Yu mention it.

Snuggling in the man's arms, Shen Yu seemed to think a lot, but seemed to think nothing.

The white horse followed the dark horse, and from time to time, he lowered his head and chewed two mouthfuls of grass.

Shang Junlin lowered his head and rubbed his gloomy cheek: "What are you thinking?"

"Your Majesty, tell me about the past." At this moment, Shen Yu wanted to know more about Shang Junlin.

"What happened in the past? I have nothing to say. I couldn't stay in the palace any longer. I invited myself to the border gate. Although the border gate was difficult, life was better than the palace. Later, I won military merit, and after returning to the capital, I would not dare anyone to disrespect me again. , those princes of the late emperor were provoked by others to come to me, but they all caused me unhappiness, and later they didn't come to provoke me."

Shang Junlin thought that he would not like to bring up these past events, but now he said it, he found out that the things that he once thought could never be let go, as early as endless years, became irrelevant things in life.

"Is this pasture owned by Your Majesty?" Shen Yu had never heard of such a place in the capital.

"It was ordered by me after I ascended the throne," Shang Junlin nodded. "At that time, I stayed at the border for a long time, and I always felt that I was not suitable for life in the capital. I would come here when I have nothing to do."