"Your Majesty is right." Shang Junlin nodded in agreement, looking at Mr. Zhu with increasingly unkind eyes, as if a majestic and provocative emperor had a "you have to go or you have to go" attitude.

In the end, Mr. Zhu went to the palace with them.

"Why does Ayu insist on letting Mr. Zhu come to the palace?" After returning to the Yuzhang Palace, Shang Junlin hugged people and sat on the couch.

Mr. Zhu was arranged in a separate palace, and Yinlongwei was secretly watching his every move.

"This person feels very wrong to me. I feel hatred for me from him, but I obviously have nothing to do with him."

The emotion of hatred can never happen for no reason. There must be a trigger point. He has never met that gentleman. Where is the trigger point?

"If you had hated me from the very beginning, it would not be surprising to say such a proverb. You can use one sentence to hold me to the altar, and when I am most proud, you can also use one sentence to push me into hell. ."

"I won't believe what he said," Shang Junlin hugged Shen Yu tightly, "I have never believed in ghosts and gods. If there really are gods and Buddhas, why don't the world see them when they are suffering? That proverb is even more ridiculous. When the time comes, who will be able to change the existence of the master because of whoever gets it?"

Under the strict guard of Yinlongwei, Mr. Zhu could not easily escape from the palace this time.

Since it was discovered that there was a problem with the person, Shang Junlin naturally wouldn't let the person go easily.

Mr. Zhu was pacing the room irritably. He thought that Shang Junlin would be afraid of mysterious power. After he showed his mystery, even if he did not treat him like a **** like the King of Yue, he should be treated to him. Respectful, what is the result?

It was him who was hasty and underestimated the king who was killed from the battlefield. He should have thought, how could Shang Junlin and Shang Junyue be the same? !

Too bad he understood it too late.

Mr. Zhu found out that something was wrong the next day, and Shen Yu said that he wanted to make amends for him, but since he entered the palace, Shen Yu and Shang Junlin never showed up. What he said on the first day was to let him take care of himself first. After a day off, the next day he found that there were many hidden breaths around him, and even the palace servants who served him gave him a very strange feeling.

He had no proof of this, but he trusted his instincts, which peaked when he tried to get out of the palace but was stopped.

With hindsight, he found that he seemed to take the initiative to deliver the goods to the door.

Originally, Shang Junlin wanted to arrest him, but after he escaped, he took the initiative to appear in front of the two of them. Isn't this self-inflicted?

"Your Majesty said, did Zhuli realize that something was wrong now?" Shen Yu sat under the shade of a tree, although he was questioning, there was not much doubt in his tone.

"It's too late to find out that it's wrong. The hidden dragon guards are there, I don't believe it, so people can escape."

"What's going on at Subei, can Master Fang come back to participate in the autumn hunting?"

The position of the cabinet has always been vacant, and after repeated attempts to no avail, the courtiers faintly reacted, and His Majesty already has a candidate in mind, but now that the person is not in the capital, the position cannot be given.