33. House Of Cards.

Start from the beginning

"I know." Randal looked at Rhea who was yet covered in the oil. "Ms. Lahey. Do I need to talk about hygiene with you?"

She sighed looking at her clothes and she smiled sweetly at Randal. "Can a chocolate chip muffin help?"

She smiled. "Detention today after school."

She sighed getting up taking her bike hunting Ethan on top of his head softly. "Ow."

"You owe me lunch." She muttered.

They were in class and since Rhea had already gotten detention she decided not to change cause the other outfit she had was something she didn't want to wear at all.

"Okay." Tommy started pointing at the words on the blackboard. "We got stegasaurus. Brachosaurus, Brontosaurus." He looked at the class.

"What are some of the other arbovorous from that Era?" No one raised their hands and he looked at Ethan. "Ethan you should know this."

He didn't answer. "Ethan you Allright?" No answer. "Could someone tell me what the problem is?"

Kira raised her hand. "It's princip randal. She took Devan and Ethans dragon war cards."

"Dragon war? Isn't that a kids game?" He asked. Rhea nodded without looking up from her Doodling and mimicked them. "The intelligence and concentration that it takes to play this game is more than what most people can comprehend."

Tommy looked at her and she smiled. "If you didn't get it I was being sarcastic."

"Come on." Ethan groaned. "It's a game of strategy of all ages." The class laughed.

"Well I hate to side with randal on this but you know you can't play cards in school." He told them.

"Dr.O she took the ruby dragon card." He exclaimed. Devan nodded. "Yeah Dr.Oliver it was brutal man."

Tommy sighed. "Allright look ill talk to her after school maybe I can get them back but for now can you guys please pay attention."

"Hey anything for you doctor O." Rhea smiled and put her hand up.

"Yes Rhea?"

"Well while your at it can you also make her the back the detention she gave me?" She smiled sweetly.

"Why'd you get detention?" He asked her. She sighed and pointed at her clothes. "It wasn't even my fault right Ethan?"

"I said I was sorry!"

Tommy nodded. "Okay I'll see what I can do but only if you stop Doodling and pay attention to the class."

"Ornithopods, othnielosaurus, Dryosaurus and Camptosaurus." She stated.

He looked at her impressed. She shrugged. "Just because I was Doodling doesn't mean I wasn't listening."

The school bell rang and everyone started coming out. Rhea walked alongside her friends when they spotted Tommy fighting principal randal.

"Wow Dr.O is really committed when he says something." Rhea stated. Kira nodded. "Do you think he is just going a little over the top trying to get Ethans card back?"

"Maybe he knows something we don't." Trent stated.

"Like what?"

"I don't know there's gotta be a reason he's fighting her."

"What is Dr.O doing he's so going to get fired." Conner said. Ethan came running towards them. "It's Elsa."

"Who? Randal?" Rhea asked. He nodded just as randal sumersaulted and transformed into Elsa.