27. The Passion Of Conner.

Start from the beginning

Christa and Rhea walked behind the two just in time to listen to their conversation. "She doesn't need to know that I just have to make it look like I care."

They both looked at each other and Rhea gave her a look. She turned to look at him. "Just as I thought you can't teach an old jock new tricks. Look do us a favor and leave this to the people who really care." She walked away.

Rhea nodded and patted him on the shoulder. "I told you so. And don't disrespect the tree again." She walked away.

Ethan winced at the scene and conner made a face. "Ouch."

Out of nowhere Prinicpal Randal came with a megaphone and screamed at the crowd infront of her. She looked at the guys operating the bulldozer. "Get those men working. I have a permit."

"Okay lady."

Rhea and Christa look at each other and nodded. They stepped infront determined. The guy operating it looked at them. "Girls leave I've got orders."

"We're not moving."

"Oh I can't stand teenagers." He came out of the bulldozer but while doing so he pushed the switch that releases the thing holding the box that was falling towards the two girls.

Conner saw this and ran towards them. "Guys look out." He used his enhanced speed to push the both of them out of the way.

"You guys okay?" They nodded. "Yeah." He looked at Rhea and she nodded and got up. Christa looked at him. "How'd you--?"

He laughed. "Guess it's part of be an old jock."

Dr.Oliver walked towards principal randal seeing what had just happened. "I think we need to talk before someone really gets hurt."

She looked at him and smiled. "We'll talk there is nothing you can say that will make me change my mind but we'll have a chat then we'll resume this tomorrow."

She looked at all the students and screamed in the megaphone. "Everyone out of here. Go on shew."

Everyone started leaving the scene. Christi was talking to Rhea about the tree when Conner came walking towards them. "Hey I wanna apologize."

Rhea looked between them and cleared her throat. "Uh well I think Uh ill be somewhere else see you later."

She walked away and looked at them talking with each other and sighed.

They were all in cyber space. Conner was on a table with Christa while Ethan, Trent Rhea and Kira were sitting on the sofa. They were talking with each other and Rhea looked at Conner and Christa and she smiled a small smile.

Ethan looked at her and furrowed his eyebrows together. She looked at him and noticed him giving her a look. "What?"

He chuckled shaking his head. "Nothing." She looked at him. He smiled. "Okay do you maybe kind of like Conner?"

She scoofed. "Serisouly? No I do not have a crush on him." He chuckled at her being defensive.

Suddenly Devan ran inside towards Cassidy. "Where are the power rangers. I have to find the power rangers."

This caught their attention. "Hello? Haven't you been paying attention." He shook his head. "Yeah but this time it's serious. I was attacked by that freak zeltraks."

Rhea chocked on her juice and Ethan rubbed her back. "He's looking for the rangers but wait it gets worse."

"How could it get worse?"

"Well he stole the tree."

This made Rheas eyes widened as she looked at the others. This seemed to also catch the attention of Christa who stood up.