"Let's put it there first. This flower always gives me a very strange feeling. King An should not be so stupid, and he will send the handle to the palace by himself."

"Everyone listens to Ayu, but Ayu don't get close to the flower and let someone take care of it. I will find someone who understands flowers and plants to take a look. After confirming that there is no problem with the flower, Ayu wants to look at it again."

Shen Yu also planned the same, and nodded in the man's arms.

Shang Junlin talked about another thing: "The first batch of supplies from the capital to Subei is about to arrive today."

"It's finally here, looking at Master Fang's notes, the officials he brought with him are almost at their limit." Shen Yu was also a person who witnessed the scene after the natural disaster in his previous life, and knew what kind of purgatory on earth it was. I can't stand it for a few days.

"Fang Jun wants to exchange those people back," Shang Junlin rubbed the hair in his hand, "Especially there are two younger ones who are not in a good condition. After I mentioned it to them, they didn't want to come back."

Among the two, one of them once wanted to give food to the young man. The experience of just a few days has almost changed his cognition over the past few years.

Knowing that the court sent many people in addition to the supplies, Fang Jun called these officials who had been with him for a while and asked, "Anyone of you want to go back?"

"Why do you suddenly ask this question? There are so many places in Subei that we haven't been to, how can we go back?" One person answered without hesitation.

"Yeah, there must be a beginning and an end in doing things. Since we are here, we naturally have to do things well before leaving."

In fact, at the beginning, a few officials were very uncomfortable. They were descendants of an aristocratic family and had never experienced such hardships since childhood. They did not know that the life of the common people would be so difficult when they grew up. They did not deny that they had the idea of ​​shrinking back. , but such an idea was wiped out in one thing.

On the contrary, there was an unspeakable ambition in their hearts, swept away the confusion of former officials, and strengthened their beliefs.

Didn't they initially want to be a good official to benefit the people? If they hadn't come out for this trip, if they hadn't seen these purgatory-like scenes and heart-moving images, they might have spent their entire lives in confusion.

But not now. After experiencing this incident, they know what kind of burden they shoulder. As an official, they should not look at the rights, but the responsibility of the representatives behind them.

"The court's assistance will be here soon. If any of you want to rest, you can go back to the capital with them first." Master Fang looked at the official whose mental outlook had changed greatly, and said.

There was silence below.

Want to go back?

Naturally thought.

Compared with the capital, the environment here is really too harsh and harsh. If Master Fang asked this a few days ago, maybe some people would be shaken.

But now, after going through so much, ask yourself, are they willing to go back like this?

I haven't seen the old man next door's legs get better. I haven't waited until the baby of the lady in the east is born. I haven't seen it yet... They still have too many results that they haven't seen yet, so they can go back like this, can they rest assured?