When the summer was hot, he made a fuss and said he wanted to see Zhenbeihou, saying that he had something very important for him, but Zhenbeihou didn't see him at all. ice.

As soon as these words were spoken, before they could be reported to the Marquis of Zhenbei, the servant who delivered the letter laughed: "I said, Second Young Master, you should save your time, now that the imperial court uniformly sells ice at a low price, there is already an ice maker. There's a way, don't you just make an excuse to trick the Marquis to come here, right?"

"How is that possible?" Shen Qingran didn't believe it. He clearly remembered that Da Huan had no way of making ice. He was holding on to this method and wanted to make a better future for himself in the future. He didn't tell anyone, he grabbed the servant's shoulder. , with a grim expression on his face, "Did you lie to me? Did you get the benefit of depression and deliberately didn't let me see my father?"

"Second son," the little servant broke his hand with a cold face, "calling you 'Second son', you really think you are the same as before, why am I lying to you, you can ask if I lied or not? You, if it wasn't for the court selling ice at a low price, do you think that with your current situation, you can still use ice?"

The expression on Shen Qingran's face was blank for a moment. He never thought about this issue. Since he came across, he was favored like his aunt, and he was no less than Shen Yu's heir. During this time, he has also been Thinking about how to change the current situation, how to climb back onto the gloomy head, I didn't even bother to pay attention to the changes around me.

"Not only you, but even the little ones can use ice. You can get a good night's sleep with a little money. Who wouldn't like it?" The summer in Beijing is really hot. When there was no money, they were by the owner's side during the day. Waiting, you can still take a sip of coolness, but at night there is no way, it is too hot to fall asleep.

"Besides the matter of being instructed by the eldest son, the eldest son is living in the palace now, how can he instruct the people in the palace through the heavy palace walls? Besides, your majesty will soon go to the palace to escape the summer, as the only person in your majesty's harem, majesty The son naturally has to be busy preparing for the summer, so how can you be in the mood to take care of your business?"

The little servant's words made Shen Qingran's face turn blue and white, especially the gloomy expression in the little servant's words, which made him feel like he was sitting on pins and needles.

The little servant was angry here, and didn't want Shen Qingran to feel better at all. When he went back to Zhenbei Hou, he only said that his attitude was bad, and he didn't say a word about the ability to make ice.

When going to the palace to escape the summer, Shen Qingran remembered that the Marquis of Zhenbei took him there when he was a child. This time, Marquis Zhenbei would definitely be able to go, so this was his only chance.

He wants to tell the emperor in person that he is the one who should enter the palace, that Shen Yu has taken his place, and he wants to take this opportunity to return everything to its original position!

Unexpectedly, he waited and waited, but did not wait for Zhenbeihou to take him to the palace, but took another aunt in the house.

Shen Qingran was so angry that she smashed one of her favorite ornaments.

After Mu Xi finished speaking, he covered his mouth and smiled: "Master Hou scolded him again after he went back. Since then, Shen Qingran has been a lot quieter in Zhenbei Hou's mansion."

"Marquis Zhenbei is probably completely disappointed with this son." Shen Yu played with the empty teacup on the table.

"No, sir, don't you know that after the Marquis of Zhenbei returned from the summer palace, Shen Qingran made a lot of trouble, and went to ask why Marquis Zhenbei didn't take him, whether he didn't take his son seriously. In the middle, Ruyi Niang finally made Zhenbei Hou feel a little guilty because of her tenderness, and she almost didn't get angry."