"No wonder the people in the imperial court didn't get the news." Mr. Fang pondered, it turned out that from the beginning, someone deliberately prevented the people here from escaping. As long as there are disaster victims in other places, one can find out that there has been a change in Subei.

After learning about the situation, Mr. Fang asked small officials to recruit people to serve porridge outside the official residence.

"Sir, there are many refugees outside the city gate." The guards came to report.

"It should have come with us." Master Fang remembered that he had just met a teenager on the road.

"Do you want them to enter the city?" The county magistrate looked at the busy crowd. "Actually, it doesn't matter if you come in. There aren't many people in the city anyway. Maybe some of these people were originally from the city."

"Check it first, and bring them over to make sure that there is no problem, and you go to help."

Master Fang pointed to a few guards behind him.

There were guards to maintain the order, and the people who came to get the porridge all lined up properly.

The people who made the porridge moved quickly, and it didn't take long for the long line to come to an end.

"Is it just these people?" Master Fang frowned and looked at the people squatting aside. Even though the city was not big, there were still far fewer people in it than he expected.

"My lord, there is still a bedridden mother in my family. I wonder if my lord can give my mother a bowl of porridge?"

"What do you think, it's already benevolent for your lord to be willing to give porridge." The person on the side gave him a hand.

I heard that the imperial court sent officials to help the disaster relief, and the great-benevolent official even went to their small county to provide porridge in person. All who could come came, and some who couldn't, especially the lonely and widowed elderly people who had no children at home, and could only resign themselves to fate. .

"Come here," Mr. Fang greeted the official who had almost made a mistake on the road. "Who of you is more familiar with this place, take him around and bring some food to the old people who are bedridden at home."

"You are really a kind person!" The people who were drinking porridge on the side could not help but put down their porridge and kowtowed.

"Since the imperial court sent me here, I will save whatever I can. By the way, call your doctor together. I need some medicinal materials."

Disasters such as droughts and floods are often accompanied by plagues. Before coming, several imperial doctors in the Taiyuan Hospital gave him some prescriptions to prevent plagues. He must take precautions before they occur.

"By the way, let the doctor follow them to see the situation of these people. If they have symptoms such as fever, they need to conduct centralized diagnosis and treatment. Also, let everyone in the city clean up."

Mr. Fang arranged it one by one, and the people below followed suit, and quickly acted. Knowing that the food sent by the court was enough to eat, they would not give up on them, and the people also enthusiastically followed to help.

Originally, it was necessary to arrange things for them. Before coming, Shen Yu specially told him that if possible, try to let the victims exchange food for their own labor. Only in this way can the possibility of riots be reduced.

The victims who followed Mr. Fang and his party were also properly resettled.

Afterwards, the young man found Master Fang and gave him a heavy kowtow: "Master saved my life, I am willing to do anything for him."