"I'm going to call Shen Yue to the Yuzhang Palace to see you, will your majesty be with me or..."

"Ayu wants me to stay?"

"It's all up to Your Majesty."

"It's rare to hear this from Ayu's mouth once, I will accompany you first, this is the matter, I will call the Prime Minister and the others into the palace."

The two made a decision and asked Eunuch Meng to go to the concubine to bring Shen Yue over.

The place where the concubine lived was relatively remote. After Shang Junlin ascended the throne, he originally wanted to arrange a good palace for her, but was rejected by the concubine herself. She was used to fighting in the harem of the late emperor, and she just wanted to be quiet for the rest of the day. Pass quietly.

Shen Yue spent a very frightening time in the dark prison. After being sent to the imperial concubine's palace, she became a lot calmer. She was not really stupid. Seriously, the ancient world with imperial power, not the world where love is supreme in those romance novels.

After all, she came from modern times and knew more new things than the ancient palace people. After living in the palace of the concubine for a while, she gradually won the favor of the concubine.

"Sister Shen Yue, the concubine asked you to come over."

The girl's crisp voice sounded from outside the door, Shen Yue folded the clothes in her hand, "I'll come."

Shen Yue didn't dare to delay, she hurriedly put down her work and rushed to the place where the concubine was.

"There is someone from the Yuzhang Palace, and I want you to come over," the concubine saw her with a smile on her face, "After you go, you have to answer what your lord asks you, if it is not your lord Take action, you are not doing things in my palace now."

"The servant knows, the concubine can rest assured. I used to be a servant who was ignorant, and I will not in the future." Shen Yue replied obediently.

The concubine called the person in front of her, and after a few words, she said, "Go."

Shen Yue followed behind the little **** and walked out of the remote palace. The tension and fear in her heart were gradually magnified. She was also taught by the concubine Haosheng before she realized how many taboos she had committed in her previous actions. It is not an exaggeration for her to be directly executed when Jun is dealing with it.

She has been in the concubine's palace for a while. From the beginning, she refused to accept her fate, "why can he or me not?", and now she can't give birth to a little thought, and only she knows the taste of it.

The journey from the concubine's residence to Yuzhang Palace was not long, but not short. Along the way, Shen Yue thought a lot, but she seemed to think nothing of it. When the little **** who led the way stopped, she realized that, Yuzhang Palace has arrived.

The towering palace gate came into view. This time, Shen Yue's mood changed drastically from the last time.

"Your Majesty, what's the situation with Shen Yue now?" After handing over the person to Shang Junlin, Shen Yu didn't ask about it.

Shang Junlin played with the gloomy fingers. The gloomy fingers were white and slender, like fine mutton fat, not as soft as a woman's, with clear knuckles and strong phalanges. Shang Junlin liked gloomy hands very much, especially when they were grasped tightly. when he dresses or holds him.

Some images flashed through his mind, and Shang Jun sighed and retracted his thoughts, "When I sent someone over, I explained to the concubine to 'discipline' her well, and later the concubine also passed it on to me. With the news, she has changed a lot from before, and Ayu will know when he sees her."