He Chengyu is one, the other...

Jiang Huaiqing stared at the man for a while, and his eyes widened. He used his elbow to stab He Chengyu, and said in a low voice, "Brother Chengyu, look over there."

He Chengyu followed his gaze and couldn't help but move.

"This is not..."

Jiang Huaiqing nodded vigorously, his curiosity almost overflowing: "It's really her, why is she here? Still wearing this dress?"

What Jiang Huaiqing saw was Fang Jiayi, the Miss Fang family.

Because of Shen Yu and Shang Junlin, Jiang Huaiqing reluctantly had an intersection with Fang Jiayi. They hadn't seen each other since the last time they parted. I never expected that they would meet again under such circumstances.

"Could it be a brother or something?" Jiang Huaiqing shook his head after speaking, feeling that it didn't quite resemble him.

Feeling the gaze here, Fang Jiayi turned her head to look over, met a familiar face, paused, got up and walked over.

"Brother Jiang, Brother He."

Although the voice was deliberately lowered, it was not difficult for Jiang Huaiqing to hear that it was indeed Fang Jiayi's voice.

"Fang..." He originally wanted to say Miss Fang, but after thinking about it, he felt that it was out of place, and when he came to his mouth, he changed his name, "Miss Fang?"

"It's me." Fang Jiayi admitted directly and sat down opposite the two of them generously.

After the conjecture was confirmed, Jiang Huaiqing was dumbfounded. He turned to look at He Chengyu, and saw that there was also a slight crack on the man's face, and slowly put away his surprise.

Anyway, he wasn't the one who was surprised. Jiang Huaiqing put the problem behind him with a big heart, and chatted with Fang Jiayi in high spirits.

They had a brief contact. Jiang Huaiqing liked Fang Jiayi's resolute behavior, especially when dealing with the King of Yue.

This is not a place to get to the bottom of things, and Jiang Huaiqing is not to break the character of casserole and ask to the end, skip the questions that cannot be discussed, and the two have a great conversation.

He Chengyu occasionally added a few words, and the three seemed to be enjoying themselves.

The little **** serving in the side hall saw everything in his eyes, and the news soon reached Shang Junlin's ears.

At that time, Shang Junlin was looking at the selected excellent answer sheet, Shen Yu sat next to him and followed him, and Eunuch Meng came over and reported the news from below in a low voice.

"The three of them actually got together." Shen Yu thought about it and thought it was very interesting.

"Yeah," Eunuch Meng also had a smile in his eyes, "the three of them talked very happily, and the atmosphere was very harmonious."

"Jiang Huaiqing and He Chengyu recognized Miss Fang's female identity?" Shen Yu straightened up and asked.

Eunuch Meng will answer any questions: "If you say back to Guijun, it seems that you recognized it. Jiang Huaiqing's face changed greatly at that time, and he recovered in just a moment. He must have recognized it, but He Chengyu and He Gongzi, the expression has never been changed. How has it changed?"

"Is Your Majesty going to directly announce the identity of Miss Fang?" No matter what Fang Jiayi's final result is, entering the palace exam is equivalent to half stepping into an official career. Entering the court as an official requires careful verification of identity. , Shang Junlin has been able to help her cover up the past several times, but this time even the emperor can't cover it up.