Young Master He stood in the yard and slowly clenched his fists.

"Young master?" The little servant stepped forward.

The eldest son of his family and the younger son are a compatriot. They have had a good relationship since childhood. If the younger son is missing, the most anxious one is the eldest son. After finally getting some clues, he was told not to act rashly. How could he accept it?

"Father doesn't want to look for it, I'll go, you," Da Gongzi He pointed at the servant, "Bring our people to inquire in secret, remember, don't make too much action, and don't be discovered by your father's people."

"Star." The little servant stepped back.

He Da Gongzi's movements are still secret, but he can't hide from Yin Longwei's eyes and ears. As soon as he made a move here, the news was spread to the palace.

"Eldest son He has a deep affection for his younger brother, Diaoxing," Shen Yu flipped through the letter, "It seems that the head of the He family didn't tell the eldest son about the younger son. It is estimated that Xing felt that the eldest son was unreliable, and even if he concealed it, he would still be able to cause trouble."

"The Falling Star has given us a flaw. We might be able to know something through Young Master He."

Shen Yu felt the same way.

"I plan to meet King Yue, does Ayu want to be with him?" Shang Junlin asked.

Shen Yu nodded, seeing the unlucky appearance of King Yue, Shen Yu was very interested.

The early spring has passed, and the weather is getting warmer and warmer. Shen Yu takes off his thick winter clothes and wears blue uniforms, making him more and more like a zhilanyushu.

When I see King Yue again, how can I still have half of the usual elegant appearance. If the King of Yue in the past could score seven points, now it only has four points at most.

Her hair was disheveled, her face was ugly, her eye sockets were sunken, and she had a sullen breath.

King Yue stared blankly as he approached the tall figure holding the young man like Yu. Depression was more charming than when he first met him. Shang Junlin took good care of him, his complexion was rosy, and his face also grew some flesh. Also more restrained.

Looking at the two getting closer, for some reason, a strange feeling rose in King Yue's heart, as if something important had left him, and there was no possibility of returning.

He opened his mouth, but what he wanted to say was blocked in his throat, and he didn't make a sound for a while.

"How can you be rude when you see His Majesty?"

In a daze, the jailer on the side couldn't stand it and scolded him sharply.

The King of Yue came back to his senses from the trance, and at a glance he noticed the arm of Shang Jun that was wrapped around Shen Yu's waist.

He stared at the arm, as if a star was about to carve out a hole in it.

Noticing his gaze, Shang Junlin calmly tightened his arms, making Shen Yu closer to him.

Under the watchful eyes of the jailer, King Yue was reluctant to salute the two of them.

"My brother, see Your Majesty, Your Majesty."

His forehead was knocked on the ground. For a long time, King Yue didn't hear Shang Junlin's voice. He raised his head slightly and looked up.

Shang Junlin looked down at himself from a high place, and there was no emotion in his eyes, as if he was not looking at Xingxing alone, but the inconspicuous ants at Xingxing's feet.