Seeing that he hadn't realized the problem yet, He Chengyu explained patiently: "You think, how can a liar cheat on such a thing at such a sensitive time? Since he dares to say it, maybe there is some way."

"Ah?" Jiang Huaiqing was stunned.

After a while, he opened his eyes in disbelief: "You, you mean, he is making me cheat?!"

"Be quiet," He Chengyu stood up and covered his mouth, "There are ears on the wall."

Jiang Huaiqing nodded, indicating that he would not talk nonsense, and He Chengyu let him go.

"Then what should I do now?" Jiang Huaiqing was dumbfounded.

If it is exposed, as someone who has been in contact with that person, his grades will definitely be cancelled.

"Don't worry, I'll find a way." He Chengyu lowered his eyes and thought about what forces the He family could use to solve this matter.

He Chengyu knew how much Jiang Huaiqing valued this exam, and he knew that with Jiang Huaiqing's strength, if there were no accidents, he would definitely get a good grade, but this happened...

Jiang Huaiqing stood up eagerly: "I also told Young Master Yu about this, won't it cause him trouble?"

Da Huan has always been strict about the investigation of fraud. After Shang Junlin came to power, he had zero tolerance for fraud. If it really happened, he would not be able to escape, and Master Yu would also be involved.

"I should not have written a letter if I had known..."

"What did you say?" He Chengyu stood up abruptly.

Jiang Huaiqing was taken aback and whispered, "I said I shouldn't write a letter..."

"That's not it." He Chengyu interrupted him.

"I said that I wrote a letter to tell Mr. Yu about this. I wonder if Mr. Yu and the others would be implicated by me." Jiang Huaiqing didn't understand why He Chengyu's reaction was so big, so he repeated what he just said.

He Chengyu suddenly breathed a sigh of relief, "It's alright, they'll be fine."

"Why?" Jiang Huaiqing was puzzled.

Because the identities of those two people are not simple, it is very likely that they are His Majesty and Your Majesty. He Chengyu answered in his heart.

After the two sides got acquainted, He Chengyu inquired about the capital through the forces of the He family, but could not find any origins of the two people, as if they appeared out of thin air.

Combining the events of Yingxinglou and Cangqi Mountain, He Chengyu roughly came to a conclusion about the identity of the two. If it was as he thought, everything that was unreasonable would be clear.

"Knock down."

A sudden knock on the door interrupted their thoughts.

Jiang Huaiqing got up and opened the door.

Standing at the door was an unknown man. Before he could ask, the man took out a letter and handed it to him: "Young Master Yu said, you will understand after reading it."

It turned out to be Young Master Yu's reply, Jiang Huaiqing put down his heart a little, took the letter and walked back to the house.

"Young Master Yu replied very quickly, Brother Chengyu doesn't mind if I open it now."

He Chengyu shook his head.

Jiang Huaiqing opened the envelope, took out the letter, and the more he looked down, the more serious his face became.