"Did I get sick that day because of drinking alcohol?" Shen Yu hesitated.

"Yes, no, alcohol is just an inducement."

Shang Junlin didn't want to go into details, and Shen Yu couldn't force it, so he could only look away reluctantly and continue to focus on singing and dancing.

Except for some unpleasantness at the beginning, the overall atmosphere of the whole banquet was still very good, but some parts were very boring, and when it came to the back, it was gloomy and a little out of spirit.

"Your Majesty, I want to go out for a walk."

Shang Junlin knew that he was bored and did not stop him: "Go, don't stay outside for too long."

In order not to attract attention, Shen Yu only took Mu Xi with him when he left.

The palace banquet was going on to a lively place. Except for the few people who had been paying attention to Shen Yu, no one else noticed that Shen Yu quietly left the table.

King Yue was one of them. Seeing this, he made an excuse and followed.

Seeing this scene, King Li stroked his beard with a smile in his eyes.

He knew that something must have happened between King Yue and this Shen Guijun, otherwise why would he look at him with a betrayed expression.

He waved his hand to his attendant, and whispered: "Go and follow King Yue, and report what he has done to this king. Be careful, don't be discovered."

"Yes." Followed the order and left.

The young emperor sitting in a high position took this scene into his eyes, his eyes darkened, his knuckles tapped on the table, and he instructed: "Meng Chang, let the people of Yinlongwei follow your noble lord."

Eunuch Meng was astonished, seeing his Majesty's face turning cold, he swallowed the question in the end: "Yes."

Shen Yu didn't know that King Yue came out with him, and was followed by a man from King Li. He didn't go far, and found a sheltered place to stop.

"Mu Xi, what happened the day I fainted?"

"This..." Mu Xi's face changed slightly, "Young master, the slaves don't know either. Eunuch Meng handled all the things that day. The slaves only know that the master is because..."

Mu Xi was a little speechless.

"Because of what?" Shang Junlin didn't mention the incident that day. Shen Yu thought that he only fainted, but now it seems that this is not the case.

Because he was thinking about things, Shen Yu didn't notice Mu Xi's strange expression for a moment.

"Because the young master couldn't bear His Majesty, he fainted." After speaking in one breath, Mu Xi's face turned red.

"Cough cough cough." When Leng Ding heard this reason, Shen Yu choked on his own saliva.

"Is your son all right?" Mu Xi hurriedly stepped forward without blushing, "Your Majesty too, knowing that the son is not in good health, you are so excessive..."

"Stop," Shen Yu felt that if he hadn't interrupted, Mu Xi would have said a lot of "surprise" words, "other than that? Think about it carefully, what other unusual things have happened."

"If it's unusual, does His Majesty change most of the people who served in the Yuzhang Palace the next day?" Mu Xi thought about it and could only think of this one.

Have you changed most of the palace staff? It seemed that something happened that night that he didn't know, but he didn't know if it had anything to do with his sudden illness.