-Epilogue -Chapter No 54

Jin Pov:

Love really change people doesn't it?

just look at me the coward, shy, afraid to speak what he wants.

afraid to talk to my father what my dream was. afraid to do audition, Scared to take a step for myself. and a random usage of social media account can change me. i wanted to be better. make a future.

i wonder if yoongi wasn't with me I would have gave up and a coward and shy like me would just keep looking at his tiktoks.

starting from just text to friends. then closest people until we couldn't hold and confessed to the states not wanting to be away. it was really long journey.

then GOD decided to put our love in test. it wasn't just a test it almost separate us. that was so painful to bear. looking at jungkook my love. laying lifeless almost dying. and i was begging all the powers to just let him live. i can't bear to leave him. i can't suffer to see him going aay in front of me. i was having pills in my pocket. if jungkook decided to go i would be going too.

now look at me. we made it for so long. we have a happy family now. jungkook is well i am too. our all parents, friends helped us through out our tough time. no one left us out. i am really great to know this and feel we weren't alone all during this.

my husband, he was there for me. he changed me so much and i am happy he came in y life, he stayed with me. i never acted like that to make him feel unloved.

we both worked for our love, our family.

like after seven months after his operation we were going back to our lives and priorities but the most important was our love.

i was working on my documents after dinner. jungkook allowed me for just an hour to work on anything after coming home while he finish work in kitchen i helped him many times but he often let me go do my work when he notice i am having a project. he came inside sighing. i quickly finished all pulling him on my lap and started to give him kisses but he sighed pulling my to his chest.

"love you okay?" he didn't replied just hugged me tightly until i felt so wet feeling on my head i snapped cupping his face wiping his tears.

"love?" he smiled cleaning his face

"i am just being emotional let's go to room please. i want you to hold me"i nodded and carried him to our room.

"love tell me now-" he nooded and took him cellphone out and soon he opened the messages. i furrowned and held the cellphone from him it was a video all black. he slowly opened his buttons of shirt but my focus was on screen until the screen showed beeping sound that turned to heat beat. second by second i started to get and my eyes teared up i ran my fingers on screen.

"love?is it you? ou-our?" my eyes welled up when he nodded i slowly placed my hand on his stomach and heard a sniffle. i looked up in the eyes of my husband.
"is it? real? our bean?" he nodded we hugged each other tightly crying.

"love lay down." he shocked his head and pouted at me. "no lay down" he nodded and pulled me down i gazed my fingers on his stomach kissing his forehead.

"when you got to know love?"

"i was feeling upset and didn't like to eat anything.. then after some days i started throw up. it was becoming difficult so i went to doctor and we test and this" he placed his palm at mine.

"you happy love?" i nodded and he smiled while tearing up.

"i am so happy. "

"i am happy too"

--

days went like a wind and i was so happy feeling and spending every moment making every memories. i made sure jungkook get all and everything even it is 4 in morning i made sure my love and our baby is fed up.

"baby?"

he moved rubbing his hand on his swollen tummy.

"hmm..."

"baby do you want something? "

"but it's late. it's okay..." he opened his eyes and i smiled at him rubbing his stomach kissing his bump and i felt a kick.
"look like our baby is awake hm? do our baby need something hm? a cake? pudding? or daddy?"

"agh jin... please come lay down i am okay" he pouted and turned to clock.
"look at the time.. it's late. i am hungry....but i can't let you go out in 3 am. make me something but please quick. i want you close." he pouted at me making me chuckle.

"okay sir! daddy is on duty!" i ran to kitchen and made him quick snacks.

--

soon late at 7 pm i got a call where my husband was crying making me panic. i called the hospital and rushed to our house to see jungkook holding baby bump on couch.

"jin..jin love! " i hurried carrying him up.

"what happened?" i placed him on couch and rubbed his hands.
"water. ahhh- broke!" i turned to see his pants wet. oh no.

i carried jungkook to the car settling him on passenger seat holding his hand. calling only person that came in my mind.

"Dad.....it's time call jhope.get everything i am taking jungkook hospital"

soon we welcomed our twins. that's why the bump was that big.

"thank you love. for gifting me for such angels."

--

"here is the nominations for the best actor male...."

"and the award goes to.....KIM SEOKJIN!"

i smiled going on stage taking troghy from the host who moved back letting me do acceptance speech.

"Hi. everyone i am really grateful for the support and love you all showed to my debut drama. i will dedicate this award to the only person who made it possible. is my husband. the angel. the only person who didn't want me to give up on my dream. when he gifted me with our twins and i asked him what he want he asked me to pursue my dream. thank you so much jungkook my love. it was really great. i won't say i will continue to act . if i find some suitable script I'll think about it. thank you all." i walked down the stage giving the trophy to my husband, jungkook who smiled and pecked my lips. giving it back.i kneeled holding our 2 years old boy while jungkook held our second twin girl placing on his lap.. while crowd cheered for us.

i placed the trophy again on his lap. he pouted then turned to shy smile.

"That's for you. love. you made it possible. so it's for you"

----------------------------EPILOGUE----------------------------------------------------

So that's it for this book. Thank you for Supporting me. this book ended but other are not. so support me and show your support.