Chapter 6

“son are you done packing?”
“yeah mom I am-” Jungkook sighed hard as he sat on bed and looked at his mom whose eyes were filled with sadness hearing the shouting and cursing coming in his son room .
“mom you know t-”
“i know son don’t mind him, you can’t give him anything he want if he wants he should earn himself okay?” Jungkook nodded sadly and laid on bed.
“mom after doing his works can u please make me sleep I don’t think I will be able to after-”
“of course son I will. You my cutie-”
“mom!”
“okay okay. Go shower up then I will make you sleep babyyyy”
“ahhh mom!” his mom chuckled and went out of his room. His cellphone beamed.
“when will be your arrival train time?” he didn’t wanted to break but he did. 
“can you sing me song please jin?” this line kept Jinaway . worry filled him he quickly called Jungkookwho didn’t accepted the video call request and putt it to the voice one.
“hey what happened?”
“can you..please ?”
“..”
“i wanna badly sleep without thinking.”
“ofcourse baby.” he shut his ears from the shouting coming as his heart beat raced.
“..”
Jinstarted singing

when he finished he heard cute soft snores.
“day and night I think of you,in my dreams, in my daylight and night. Baby.. I am here for you” Jin put the cellphone down and smiled hearing the snores that made him sleep too.
‘tomorrow I’ll hear the snores and see face live . here with me. ’
-
A smile crept on his mother when she entered the room and saw Jungkook holding the cellphone. She smiled wider when his son hugging himself while smiling.
“what is my baby watching.? ” she held the cellphone and saw someone on call and heard the light snores from the other line too. She swiped the app down and saw messages . yeah his son told him everything , the more she read the more she got happy. She then stopped after reading a little. She covered his son on bed and slowly put the cellphone in his hands back and smiled after kissing his son head,
“i hope he will be there for you everytime. You want…”
-
“mom there is no need for you-”
“shh I wanna maybe I can see that your handsome-”
“he is my friend mom!”
“yeah yeah ur friend..” she rolled his eyes and pushed Jungkook out of the train.
“you sure you have everything?”
“yea mom. Be safe and if he do som-”
“shhh. Enjoy your days.” she hugged him and sat back when a bell rang telling bus is going to start.
“love you mom”
“love you too my ba-”
“fine fine”
Jungkook walked out and the moment he came and sat on bench a shout made him look around. A smiled creeped on  his face as he unconsciously walked that turned to run.
Both stopped face to face staring at each other.not knowing what to do.
‘should I hug him? No it’s first time watching each other’
‘should I shock hand? But I want to just kiss him’
“AHH WE DON’T HAVE TIME TILL NIGHT!” yoongi pushed Jin forward making Jin fall on Jungkook who was shocked at first. He held Jinframe as he fell down with Jin on top.
Jin growled and held his palm on both sides of Jungkook head .
“you okay?”
“yea-” Jungkook eyes followed Jin eyes movement as he closed his eyes and leaned in. Jungkook unconsciously put his arms around him waist.
They both felt complete.
At the least moment his mind worked and he stopped and hugged jungkook.
They stayed for a minute but broke the hug and stood up.
Jungkook pouted as he was expecting a kiss but  he was okay. Jin brushed his pants and then smiled at him.
“umm I am yoongi you know me right?”
Jungkook greeted and shocked hands with him.
“so let’s go?”
Jungkook nodded and turned to Jin who was smiling and stared in space. “umm jin?”
“jin!”
“huh? Yoongi what?”
“should we go or you want me to make tent for you here?”
“YA!! ”
“let’s go jungkook?” yoongi offered him his hand but Jin snapped his hand in his and intertwine it. Jungkook blushed hard.
Yoongi sighed and shocked his head but he was happy see them both. ‘Perfect for each other’
They walked hand in hand as yoongi followed with luggage.

*there his mother watched all and was crying in happiness see everything
‘yes he will be there for you.my son. You will be finally happy now’*

Jin was this...

Jungkook this

Jungkook this...