Chapter 50

We were spending time happily our vacations were full of joy and lot of fun. Me and jungkoook was going to malls,amusement places,and going to couple places. It was a bliss.

Me and jungkook was spending quality time and during that many people rushed to us and more me and some more to jungkook. For jungkook modeling and me in drama industry.

We reject smiling but they handed us the card and I handed them to jungkook who was feeling happy being known and was cooing at me,

"aww my husband is so famous. aww"

"jungkook ah. Let's go eat. And do photoshoot"I said after seeing a photographer. He smiled and walked to the photgrapher.

We did photoshoot. We were freely making poses at the camera and in some jungkook was pecking and In one we were making out.

"woah they came out so well

"woah they came out so well." jungkook kept staring at the photos making me feel sad that we couldn't have a proper photograph session.

'soon. Just wait baby , we will get to do everything'

"jin let's go back shall we?"

"sure love." we walked hand in hand and jungkook stopped at a point tightening his hold on my hand.

"baby are you okay?"

"i-I am okay" he nodded but In the next second I carried him up in arms.

"jin. Put me down people watching."

"don't you dare hide your pain again!" I spoke and he placed his head on my chest .

When we reached home dad was sitting on couch sat up rushing to us.

"what happened?"

"come with me dad." he nodded as we went to room placing him on bed handing him the medicines.

"jin-" I cupped his face and unknowingly I was crying.

"lov-"

"you hid your pain before. Don't do that! Please!"
"I won't please don't cry." I nodded and hugged him while he soothed me.

--

Gen pov:

Jungkook was having pain for last three days. But he pushed it he was taking medicines but it was not soothing.

"dad.." jungkook called for his dad who rushed.
"don't tell jin. But I am in pain" jungkook whimpered and shut his eyes looking over the figure. Jin was sleeping laying his head on his lap.
"son I am making my jet ready please calm down hm?"

"dad.. " jungkook held his hand tearing up.

"i wanna live dad. I wanna see and conceive our baby. Please!"

"you will , you will"

--

Jungkook was taken check up at the island doctors all were international. They gave jungkook medicines and jungkook felt at peace and no pain.

They packed two days before and jungkook felt guilty at that but didn't showed.

Jin was cling ed to him holding his body in the bed of jet.

"baby you can't go. You can't. I won't let you "

"i won't baby... love. Come here. You need to eat"

"i am not hungry"

"no- eat" jin sobbed kissing jungkook face and hugging him tightly.

"i love you jin."

"I'll always be her for you love."

--

Jin was crying miserably when jungkook was unconscious on ICU bed.

They came back from trip and the moment the entered the room there was standing jungkook dad . when he saw them he walked toward them .

Jungkook who was standing with the support of sejin and seokjin got shock and the next moment. He fell on floor.

Making all shock .

Jin carried jungkook back to car while sejin drove to hospital the one jungkook is getting treatment . jin was sobbing holding his dad.

He can't think of any option.

"i can't lose him. I can't loose him. I can-" jin fell unconscious in sejin arms making all a chaos.

Sejin sat outside ICU. Not knowing for who to pray. He just want all to be good. He want his both sons to be in good health.

......

.....