Chapter 25

Jungkook was dressing up while face timing for the competition. Seokjin was feeling weird for two days and he was hearing jungkook and calling him saying . "baby go to sleep I wanna hear you just"
"baby you okay?"
"i am love. Just wanna hear you.."
jungkook turned to seokjin giggling but seokjin wasn't smiling . he had stern face.
"love show me your chest"
"huh?"
Seokjin crooked his eyebrow making jungkook gulp of his dominating nature.
He walked closer setting the camera showing his chest.
"love tough your chest.."
Jungkook thought seokjin want him to touch him self so he took his fingers to his nipples only to be stop by seokjin.
"no live the middle part. The heart."
"ba-"
"i know I know. Just show me." jungkook touched his chest and he felt intense pain he bit his lips to stop his cry thankfully his face wasn't showing..
"see all is okay" he forced a smile to seokjin.
Seokjin nodded a little.
"love listen to me. I know this competition is so important to you and you have won so many and you are confident about it. But love listen to me. Your health is much more important to me than any other thing In the world. You know that very well I wasn't in support for you in this competition but I did after you said it's your wish. But baby nothing , nothing is more than your health. If you see it's hard for you to win or you feel any pain. Quit okay?" jungkook pouted he want to hug him so bad.
"seokjin?"
"yes my love?"
"i love you" seokjin smiled and sighed.
"i am feeling weird in my heart . please be good and just be.. please be safe baby. please"
"hug the plushie I gave you seokjin" jungkook said quickly noticing seokjin face falling down in emotions.
"nothing can replace you. Finish this competition quick and come to me.. I wanna hold you"
"i wanna hold you too"
'jungkook-ah your coach is calling you..'
"oh seokjin match gonna start." seokjin nodded and instructed jungkook to be careful .
"i love you seokjin-ah"
"i love you too baby"
-
Jungkook was standing in the battle ring and was moving his arms and hands confidently. His opponent was standing on opposite corner looking all done and exhausted. As the bell rang jungkook moclved forward and kicking the opponent shoulder making him fell flat on floor.
It went to three rounds and the opponent accepted defeat in forth round declaring jungkook winner. Jungkook mother was showing all match on call to seokjin who was so happy and glad jungkook won. He talked with jungkook for 2 minutes as jungkook needs to go to change and his mother went to his coach to talk.
Jungkook was smiling walking to the changing room.
"only one last and I'll become the golden belt player and with seokjin.." he was about to open the door to his cabin when a bunch of people came and one hit his head. Jungkook stumbled wincing and grabbed his head. He turned to see the boys who was witb the boy he just defeated.
" what's the hurry for boy? " the boy smirked pushing Jungkook in as a bunch of boys held jungkook arms and legs pinning him to wall. As they started beating him with bats and tools jungkook couldn't recognize. Jungkook struggled to get away from the grip but due to the hit on his head he couldn't use his energy.
They were beating him to the core and was not even getting tired. One hit his chest too hard making jungkook scream.
"oh so it's hurting here?" jungkook shocked his head in no but they started hitting his again and again.
"stop!!!" they all stopped when a boy came in.
"j... Hope" jungkook eyes closed as he murmured his friend name..
"go away before i call police." they all had masks on and they run away Leaving jungkook in pain.
"hey hey jungkook."
"seokjin seokjin. My..."
"JUNGKOOK!!!!!!"