Prologue

I was shocked I held the cellphone to my ear.
"hello Jungkook?"
"Jin it's you?"
"aunt where you both are? Please tell me I'll come" she started crying hard I hardly understood but got at last and that made my world up and down. I couldn't believe it.
"Jin . my son........wanna talk .....in pain ......please" I looked at Yoongi who patted my back I ran to my car sitting in driving seat.
"please I wanna talk to him"
"......Jin" I held the steering wheel as I started crying hard hearing his faint voice that was full of pain.
"j-Jungkook. Baby.."
"c-can I see y-you? For the l-last time." what does he mean by last time? No please no.
.
.
.

"aunt please I beg you. Please tell me where you are? please"
"he... no..."
"he he made me promise that he wanna go. He was calling you for so many days but you not accepting. He was in pain cuz of you. He is thinking that you are getting away cuz he is dying and you don't want to be with a person who is dying"
"aunt no please . I no. Please tell me I'll tell you everything "

-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"i am happy to get to see and feel you . this is dream but look so real. I guess this is the time"
"no no Jungkook this is not a dream . this is real.. I am here." he just smiled and turned to look at the machine it was not going on high level.
"no no you can't go. No I won't let you."

"you know I gave up long ago . but I tried for you . I wanted to heal for y-ou. B-but when you are not with me- there is no reason" I shocked my head in noo. He can't go . what will I do? His tears started coming down from eyes.
"a-and doctors gave up too. They said I have only s-some days my heart is giving up."
"no they are lying. I'll take you to big hospital you can't die-"
"i don't want to. You already made me feel so low. I felt you bought me-"
"Jungkook it's not what is mine is yours too. I have my full intentions of marrying you and after that my everything is yours." I took a ring out of my pocket sliding on his ring finger that I had with me for so long. His eyes widened at that.
"now you are connected with me . will you accept me as your husband your everything? "

.
.

.
.
.

"y-yes"
"huh?"
"i take you as my everything I accept" before I could say anything he stopped me.
"will you. Will you take me as your husband when you know I am going to die?"
-
.

New chapter will be uploaded soooon.
Be sure to comment and vote