Chapter 9

Coming days went like heaven for jinkook.they went to many dates, dinners, long drives.they got to know so much about each other.. They uploaded some tiktoks of them too.. A little awkwardness went away slowly and jin couldn't be more happier. Yooongi was beyond shocked looking at bold jin stealing kisses and touch from jungkook when he was out of guards.
He looked up from his tablet he was using to see jin slowly walking toward jungkook who was making something in kitchen. Yoongi smiled looking at jin waiting for jungkook to place the spatula down.
A shrieked voice was heard when jin held jungkook waist.
"ahh jin!"
"love you baby"
"you made me scared"
"sorry baby.." jungkook leaned back in jin embrace feeling the luckiest person ever.
Jin made him turn around and he was placed on couter. Jungkook smiled and hugged jin tightly.
"what you making baby?"
"hmm.. I am done already.. Let's get everything on table and eat?"
"nope.. I am tired from my auditions . I want some rest and healing so yeah!"
"huh?.. Ahh jin stove on! Put me down!... Food!"
"yoongi please turn off the stove we will eat together ok? I just want-"
"finnnne go." yoongi yelled he didn't looked up as jin was carrying jungkook to his room.
"hey put me down!"
"nooo. I want some rest!" jin pouted and jungkook giggled looking down..
"okay babyyy~" jin giggled laying down on bed taking jungkook in his arms.

"baby

"baby.."
"hmm"
"love u."
"love you too"
Jungkook sighed and jin held him tighter in his arms.
"baby what about university? Here?"
"hmm" jungkook put his arms around jin as he placed his head in jin neck.
Jin rubbed his back slowly. He can feel jungkook is sad.
"let's live together jin" jin eyes popped up when he heard. But he know it's gonna be easy so he kept quiet and didn't said anymore thing to pressure jungkook.
"okay my baby.. Anything for you."
"let's eat then i am here to heal you?"
"hmm"
"so you need to let me go?"
"few more minutes?"
"nooo."
"aww please... Pretty please please please"
"okkkk..."
"yaaaaa love birds i am Hungry..  I have a meeting in an hour.. Come out already!"
They chuckled and ran outside to a angry gummy bear. They ate and yoongi was more than happy to eat food made by jungkook.
"jungkook?"
"hm?"
"there is a fair at the end of week. You want to go with us. I'll buy tickets.."
"thank you but i have to go back. I had fun a lot. Thank you for everything. I never had that much fun time..." they all become silent and jin in between stood up going in his room. Jungkook sighed and quietly wiped his tears.
"he loves you so much.."
"i know hyung. I love him too." yoongi smiled and patted his head.
"I'll rent a cottage spend the remaining days there hm?"
"but yoongi hyung-"
"shh here all the things u might need." yoongi put the keys and instructions on the table and stood up taking his plates to wash.
Jungkook stayed for a while he did the dishes and went to jin who was taken shower and grumply mumbling words.
"doesn't my baby need me?" jungkook smiled when he saw jin pouting.
"Let's go for a walk..." jungkook pulled jin up and they stumbled.. Jin was quick to hold jungkook and held him in his arms.
Jungkook giggled when he felt jin saved him. He held his shoulders wrapping his arms around his neck.
They went for a walk and then to ice-cream
And then to park. Jin was still holding jungkook tightly. They ended up on a swing.

"jin

"jin.. I love you."
"i love you too baby"
"don't be sad then.. We will meet again soon"
"hmm.. But.. These days were like. I can't imagine now any minute without you." jungkook hugged him tighter and smiled.
"let's spend these remaining days good. We will take tension about this later. Let's cherish this moment.". When he felt jin arms around him he knew his words worked. They stayed like that until he felt jin arms tightened around his waist and jin stood up taking both of them back to home.
Jungkook yelped when jin reaching their room pulled him and connected their lips. He was a little more shocked when his hoodie was almost over and jin hands roaming over his body. He lastly closed his eyes and used the same energy to respond to jin. He constantly moaned and whined when jin pulled away. Jungkook was dropped on bed with jin hovering him. Staring at his body. Jungkook know jin have already watched him topless through tiktok but he couldn't help to blush.
Jin gulped and run his hands slowly over jungkook body. Jungkook arched his back. When jin slender fingers traced his curves.. And held waist.
Jin laid on bed and took jungkook in his arms tightly. He held jungkook that tightly that even in his sleep he can't go away. He pecked jungkook head for the last time closing his eyes...

Jungkook stared at jin for a long time

....
Jungkook stared at jin for a long time. He fidgeted holding jin waist. He was shy when it comes to tgese things. At last he pulled jin shirt up slightly and placed his fingers on jin skin. He felt electric shock to his body..
He slowly placed it again and tightly held it a minute after. He blushed when he felt that jin was still awake and whispered in his ears.
"don't be shy baby. You can touch me anywhere.."
That gave jungkook little courage pulling jin shirt a little bit up and holding his abs.
He didn't let himself do more and just hugged him....

.....
I know i didn't  uploaded for so long. But i assure you all. U will get updates constantly now..