Chapter 38

Seokjin stood up and held his father collar clenching it.
"enough is enough. You are my father doesn't mean you can disrespect calling them names the one I loved the most. It was you. All you... that mom took separation. Your addiction and not giving her time and your materialistic nature. It was you. I am not you. For me. my love, my jungkook Is everything! What you did for mom? All your marriage life? Don't think it was you or your money that I joined the company. It was jungkook and those 2 year salary you gave me is on deal, you can't go away from it. And if you think you can take that money. Mister sejin that's not even my account. I know your games. I already made an other account! And-" seokjin was walked out after pushing his father away. But came back leaning down.
"don't ever cross this line ever again. Don't make me hate you more than I do already!!"

He saw jimin out but passed him glaring.
"sir you want something?" jimin tried to stop seokjin entering his office.
"you are needed here- where is jungkook??"
"i don't know sir. I saw him going after you . then I saw him running back to office. I tried to stop him b-"
"get out!!!" seokjin yelled calling jungkook .
"love accept the call. please" jimin felt guilty looking at seokjin pulling his hair and running inside the room while wiping his tears. He quickly called jin friend yoongi who was already near office.
"loveee!!!" seokjin fell on his knees while screaming and pulling his hair.
Yoongi rushed inside and held his shoulders.
"hey jin. Look at me"
"i lost him. Yoongi. My love! He is not accepting my calls not even aunt. Oh my god. It's his medicine time. Yooongi!!!" yoongi quickly hugged him as he patted his back.
"shhhhh"
"yoongi . I can't leave him. Please. You know I love him so much"
"shh we going home. What happened tell me?"
"it's dad. He might know I am the ceo-"
"oh no . I am sure he will be in home. Let's go!"
They ran and jimin was feeling more and more guilty but he then smirked at his victory.
'sir will be okay. It's okay'
--

"yoongi they not here!! all medicine is here too! All clothes and suitcases not here! Yoongiii!!" seokjin held his head as he screamed in pain punching his head with his fist. "jin. Stop jin stop it!!!" but jin didn't stopped he was hitting himself with his own cellphone that he was bleeding badly and fell unconscious in yoongi arms and yoongi quickly called ambulance while praying for jungkook to be safe and came back quickly.
--
Jungkook was crying badly in his mother arms and they were driving back. And suddely he held his chest and head wincing.
"ahh-"
"son what happ-"
"jin!"
"son tell me what-"
"ahh jin-" jungkok eyes got clouded as he just called jin in pain and fell on his mother lap closing his eyes.
"sir go to hospital my son is not waking up!!" the driver quickly started driving to the hospital and jungkook mother was trying their best to wake her son up.
"should I call jin? No he said not to... ahh what do I do?"
--
Jungkook was taken into icu as she thanked driver who smiled and bowingly went out. Jungkook mom sat on stool as she prayed for her son to be well.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Minutes became hours
-
-
-
Hours became days.
-
-
-
Days became week-
-
-
Jin was awake after 3 days and he got five stitches on the top His head. Yoongi comforted that he will find jungkook by any price. Jin just talking to him about his love.
"it's his medicine time yoongi"
"it's his walk time"
-
-
"it's our cuddle time"
-
-
-

"it's our dinner time"
-
-
-
"it's our kiss time"

Yoongi was getting so much worried at his best friend condition who was becoming lifeless day by day. He was trying to find jungkook so much. He appointed dectivtives who was in his hometown. But after so many days he couldn't find jungkook. He sighed and looked at seokjin who was crying again looking over the house.
"what you doing jin?"
"it's his place. He sleep here. Call him to come. This pillow doesn't smell his anymore" yoongi wiped his eyes and stood up pulling seokjin.
"where you are taking me???"
"we are going out you need some fresh air!!"
"i don't need fresh air. I want my love!!! bring him back. See what dad did!!! he first took my mom away now my love! Yoongi I beg you. Bring me my love back, bring me my jungkook back. I promise I won't ask for anything"
"shh shh I will get him here. For now let's go out. I promise. I will find jungkook"
"promise?"
"promise" yoongi was about to walk after holding seokjin but he halted his step when he heard a thud voice. He froze but then turned back only to see seokjin had fainted he rushed and placed him on bed. While crying.
"of course this would happen this whole week you did nothing other crying and bleeding!"
.....
.....
.....

Ahhh i couldn't connect to wattpad ahhhh.
Finally i got it.