Chapter 39

I am thinking my life is going away..my heart can't beat normally . I turned to see the machine that was showing my heart it's hardly showing any high point. I glanced at my heart, I run my fingers through it as tears came out. I took my mask away calling for my mother. I don't wanna die in regret.
"m-mom" mom held my hand looking worried. I wanna see him for the last time I am having pain.
"yes my son. First wear the mask please"
"no please I wanna see him. For the last time I think it's the time" I felt a sharp pain. I held my hands begging to see him.
"son you know that he is not accepting your calls."
"mom do something I c-can't-" I cried out remembering he is not accepting my calls and maybe blocked me. I can understand he don't want to be with a sick person who is going to die soon.
"okay okay son I'll do please wear mask" I did what she said . she tried calling him but she looked at me and I know what is It. I weakly held my cellphone to her.
"a friend of him his number in it. Try that"

MIN Yoongi POV:
I hardly took Jin to a cafe so he can refresh and get his mind away for sometime.
My cellphone rang suddenly I got shocked at it was Jungkook. Jin leaned to me to see and snatched cellphone from me accepting the call,

Jin POV:
I was shocked I held the cellphone to my ear.
"hello Jungkook?"
"Jin it's you?"
"aunt where you both are? Please tell me I'll come" she started crying hard I hardly understood but got at last and that made my world up and down. I couldn't believe it.
"Jin . my son........wanna talk .....in pain ......please" I looked at Yoongi who patted my back I ran to my car sitting in driving seat.
"please I wanna talk to him"
"......Jin" I held the steering wheel as I started crying hard hearing his faint voice that was full of pain.
"j-Jungkook. Baby.."
"c-can I see y-you? For the l-last time." what does he mean by last time? No please no.
I turned the call to video call,
I got startled by the scene pale face wet eyes that had nothing but pain. He smiled seeing me.
"i w-wanted to see. I was d-dying to h-hear you." his words felt like someone stabbing me. He took deep breaths and someone took the cellphone making me show where he was. His body connected to strings and beeping sound.
"you....nothing will happened tell me I am coming." Yoongi made me sit in passenger seat so he can drive. He took his finger close to the screen sliding the fingers on screen. He smiled again but this time it turned it scream. A bunch of doctors came doing CPR. He was breathing heavily more in pain. And a doctor spoke.
"mam... I think you know the answer." I heard his mom crying and screamed and his fainted body. I called for his mom and after some times she came in frame.
"aunt please I beg you. Please tell me where you are? please"
"he... no..."
"he he made me promise that he wanna go. He was calling you for so many days but you not accepting. He was in pain cuz of you. He is thinking that you are getting away cuz he is dying and you don't want to be with a person who is dying"
"aunt no please . I no. Please tell me I'll tell you everything "
She disconnected it. I turned to see Yoongi he heard everything.
"i might know where they are." he said and I just cried that's what I could I am the one calling him but his cellphone was on voice mail. "god. nooo"
-
What I see broke me. He accepted pills cuz he didn't wanted to stay in hospitals like that. I sat on chair holding his hands in mine. He opened his eyes and smiled I took his face in my hands. I brushed his hair and he smiled inhaling from the mask.
"i am happy to get to see and feel you . this is dream but look so real. I guess this is the time"
"no no Jungkook this is not a dream . this is real.. I am here." he just smiled and turned to look at the machine it was not going on high level.
"no no you can't go. No I won't let you."
"you know I gave up long ago . but I tried for you . I wanted to heal for y-ou. B-but when you are not with me- there is no reason" I shocked my head in noo. He can't go . what will I do? His tears started coming down from eyes.
"a-and doctors gave up too. They said I have only s-some days my heart is giving up."
"no they are lying. I'll take you to big hospital you can't die-"
"i don't want to. You already made me feel so low. I felt you bought me-"
"Jungkook it's not what is mine is yours too. I have my full intentions of marrying you and after that my everything is yours."
I took a ring out of my pocket sliding on his ring finger that I had with me for so long. His eyes widened at that.
"now you are connected with me . will you accept me as your husband your everything? " he cried out but I hugged him. He took his mask away holding his chest. He tried to make the kiss longer but I broke it. I made him lay down on bed while I opened his gown kissing his chest and started rubbing like I always used to do. He can't go. If he will go I will go with him on the next minute.
"y-yes"
"huh?"
"i take you as my everything I accept" before I could say anything he stopped me.
"will you. Will you take me as your husband when you know I am going to die?" his tears came out I kissed his eyes wiping the tears away. "yes cuz we are with each other. I am here for you even after death and u r not going to die. I won't let it happen"
I laid down with him and rubbed his chest for a while . he hugged me tight and fell asleep ,.
I had no time to discuss things with aunt so I let Yoongi with her to know.
-
"Jin!" I opened my eyes and he was holding my shirt tightly.
"it's paining. Help please.!"
"nooo!"