Chapter 14

Both was working for their dreams.
Soon seokjin was selected for audition and he was selected instantly. He was feeling great.
It's been 6 months since he met jungkook and he couldn't wait to tell him this news. But he wants to tell it face to face holding his hands.
He have to shift in dorm soon that his company bought. He told yoongi and he couldn't be more happy for his friends.
Seokjin was calling jungkook every now and then. He at first didn't allow jungkook for taekwando but he accepted it seeing its jungkook dream. Seokjin watched his every fight. And during that he kept holding his heart that his love don't get hurt. His heart filled with proud when they hanged jungkook's opponent hand low.
"suge will you go with me?"
"ahhh eww bro no. I don't want to be third wheeler"
"but-"
"no go alone.  You can have my car."
"aww suga thank you so much come lemme give you a kiss"
"ahhh- don't come near me. Go give it jungkook. Spent some time with him. If you come any closer I'll call jungkook saying i don't feel safe with you"
Seokjin laughed and ran after him when suga vlosed himself in his room.
He love teasing his friend.
"so baby. I am coming for you. Wait for me" he smiled to himself and closed his eyes.
__
He called jungkook to see where is he.
"baby?"
"jin.."  seokjin closed his eyes listening to most beautiful voice.
"where are you baby?"
"just finished my training. Gonna shower."
"great. Okay take your shower. Shower greatly ok.?"
"ok... Jin".
"yes love.?" there was long pose after it making seokjin a bit worried.
"baby...?"
"i am missing you so much. I wanna be with you jin please"
"awww my baby. Take a quick shower and pray. Maybe your wish will be fulfilled soon"
"when?"
"dunno my heart beat. Love you. Take shower. I am waiting for you."
Jungkook after closing his locker he went to shower sighing.
"God i wanna meet him. I am missing him"
----
Seokjin was standing a bit away from jungkook work place. When he saw jungkook coming in he felt giddy all over again like their first meeting.
Jungkook was some meters away when seokjin called him.
"looove!" jungkook stopped holding his heart.
"am i now listening voices?"
"baby look i am here?" that's when their eyes met. Seokjin ran to his lover who also ran to him and they hugged each other.

"jin is it really you?"

Jungkook heart was beating fast as seokjin. Seokjin tightened his hold griping his wait as he pulled up.
"baby" and that voice was jungkook started crying. Not even. He started trembling.
"hey shhh. What happened?"
"i miised you so much."
"i missed you too."
"don't let me go now. I don't feel good. I had so many sleepless nights. I wanna sleep in your arms hearing your heart beating close to me."
Seokjin heart axhed hearing the words. He wants that too. Same and more than that.
"shhh my baby. Look i am here. Come here." seokjin walked back as they went to some sideways.

"baby look at me

"baby look at me."
"noo!"
"baby... Please.." jungkook slowly broke tge hug and looked in seokjin eyes who. Smiled wiping his tears and held his cheeks.
"don't like your crying face. It make my heart ach"
"i am sorry."
"don't be."

Seokjin slowly leaned closer having smioe on his face

"let's go to my hotel. I wanna be with you.. All you"
Jungkook nodded slowly and leaned in. His eyes were at seokjin lips. He want. Them.
"baby what about you inform inside you are taking day off?" jungkook nodded and walked inside his work place.

-----
Next episode spoiler...

"baby i love u so much"
"i love you too. Mph"

 Mph"

.