Chapter 31 🔞

After  A Week :::

Jungkook talked with yoongi while seokjin was gone for work... He didn't want to go.... He didn't want to let go of seokjin but lastly he did.
Yoongi told him all the things that seokjin need to go and jungkook wqs all the time pouted understanding that he was wrong.
Looking at the pouting boy yoongi let him listen to his new song that no one had ever heard of yet.
He sat at the balcony thinking and understanding he should support seokjin and shouldn't trouble him a lot and take care of him staying by his side.
-
He smiled looking at seokjin who walked to him and back hugged him inhaling his scent.
"how was your day love?" jungkook held his hand to seokjin face caressing his cheeks as seokjin was inhaling his neck with back hugging him.
"baby come here" seokjin took his hand and turned coming in front of him. Jungkook stood up holding his waist as he smiled at seokjin caressing his face.
"i had a good day. I took medicine already. I drank juice too and went to walk too. What about you seokoo?" seokjin chuckled bobbing his nose with his own.
"i had  a fine day. Love."

🔞 🔞🔞🔞🔞
"hmmm... Doesn't seem like..." jungkook held his hand as they walked to room. Seokjin laid on bed as per jungkook order. He chuckled at his boyfriend who was going here and there and soon came as the most sexiest person.

"so my boyfriend you ready for our special love treatment?" jungkook walked slowly seductively and placed some oil bottles aside

"whatever you want. I am willing to get"
"ooo. Sir. Then can you unbotton your shirt or want me to do that?"
"please..."  seokjin shifted on bed as it was becoming so hard for him.
"but there will be extra charges for it..."
"i can pay any charges love" jungkook smiled and got on bed slowly.
"babyyyy..."
"wait my seokooo" jungkook slowly leaned as he shifted on top of seokjin thighs. Opening his jeans and pulling little down
"let's resolve this master.."
"uggh don't call me that or you won't be able to speak anything." seokjin growled and pulled jungkook by neck.

"help your love in this please

"help your love in this please."
"will do by honor."
...

Seokjin was groaning and groaning

Seokjin was groaning and groaning.. he was turned on his stomach with jungkook on his thighs. Jungkook was massaging seokjin with warm oils skillfully taking away all his soreness from all those hard work.
“ahh love. So Goood.. Oh GOd” jungkook smiled putting little pressure on his lower back as he saw grunts.
”feeling better?”
“so better love. So good. I am feeling so light.”  jungkook nodded and went to his legs massaging them tenderly. He gave massage to seokjin scalps making him calm and smile in relaxation.
“turn seokoo”  seokjin quickly compiled and turned making jungkook sit on his thighs.as he started massaging his chest and shoulders.
When jungkook reached his abdomen and he looked up to see seokjin hell sleeping with his hard member standing proudly.
‘ahh my seokoo must be so tired.’  he cooed as he felt bad. He put some drops on his palm as he started palming seokjin member slowly.
After many minutes of jerking seokjin didn’t wake up.
“let him sleep and do it myself.”  jungkook slowly changed into comfortable dress while looking at his naked boyfriend. He pouted looking down at his own.
“sorry daddy fell asleep we will take care of you. You must sleep as hard tonight. Look he is so hard to right now.”  he slowly walked with his hard member and snuggled closer to seokjin who went into his warmth. Whose hand didn’t hesitate pulling him closer close to his chest.
Jungkook kept staring and caressing seokjin body and face and eventually fell asleep too.
-
-
Seokjin woke up with sexiest scene ever. With his member in jungkook mouth bobbing up and down.
“ahh shit baby-” seokjin held his head quickly as he felt jungkook teasing his tip.
“oh you up. Good I can try now?”
“what baby?”
“lay down seokoo. I wanna sleep more. It’s just 3 in morning. i couldn’t sleep more with this.” seokjin was confused as jungkook pushed him down on bed and kissed his lips licking to his jaw but then stopped laying his head  between seokjin legs pulling them close and adjusted his head on seokjin one thigh and placing his other on shoulder.
“baby what you-”
“i am so hard. I want to try 69 position.” seokjin eyes shot up.
“love!”
“don’t waste time. I wanna sleep or you think of- oh yes seokjin like that!”  jungkook moaned loudly when seokjin stated to suck him mercilessly .
He started to suck seokjin back making the room full of groans and moans.
“holy shit baby I am gonna!”
“me too.” soon they were licking and cleaning each other after their orgasm. Jungkook was breathing heavily and tried to go away from seokjin grip.
“where do you think you going?”
“h-”
“i am going to do what I love-”
“oh no seokjin. I will crave for sex after tha-”
“and who is stopping you? First I wanna eat you up.”

-

-
“be well seokoo and don’t work up okay?” seokjin smiled wrapping his arms around jungkook pulling him close giving him a pastel kiss.
“you know what you must do right?”
“yes seokooo”

 “you know what you must do right?”“yes seokooo”

“good.” jungkook hummed as he played with seokjin buttons and suit making seokjin chuckle and he tightened his hold more.
“want to say something love?” jungkook nodded slowly and blinked at seokjin.

“what is it ?”
“umm..”
“you know you can tell me anything.”
“um I made a hickey on your neck but it’s not showing enough and part of it is hidden under suit.”
Seokjin walked aside from door. Placing jungook on counter and staring in his eyes.
“wanna make more?” jungkook nodded slowly making seokjin smirk as his hand went inside jungkook shirt pinching his curves making jungkook whine.
“then who is stopping you?” with that jungkook was sucking his neck and skin under ear and seokjin was groaning pushing his hand under jungkook sweats and other pinching his buds making jungkook arch his back and moan. Seokjin was palming his cheeks and teasing his hole..
When jungkook pulled away after filling all seokjin neck with hickeys . he smiled at his work but his moans didn’t stopped when seokjin kept teasing him.
“i want you in all that dress you said you bought saying I won’t be able to stop. ” jungkook breathlessly nodded.
“want you to take you right this instant. But I have work. Be ready love.”jungkook nodded quickly as seokjin pulled him for a deep kiss. Nipping and pulling him lips in his teeth.
Finally seokjin pulled away and placed jungkook on feet and that instant jungkook mother walked in.
“Thank God sons. I thought you two won’t put a stop. First at night now this! Woah. Young children have so stamina ..ahhh. At least when you are going to do tell me. Or show something or ahhh. I woke up in middle of night hearing you both ahh-” seokjin was giggling embarrassingly and jungkook was so red. When his mother walked out for grocery
“what happened baby? You wasn’t shy when you was recommending all those?” seokjin smirked and started walking  making jungkook.
“seokjiN!”
“be ready. Be ready. And if pink color. I would love to wreak you” jungkook mouth a gaped as he stared all that smirk on seokjin.