Chapter 36

2 weeks later.

Jinkook went to doctor.. Jungkook was happy that doctors gave a green light is everything is going well and if it proceed like that a they can do surgery soon. Jungkook smiled and hugged jin while he started crying.
"hey why crying?" jin asked pulling him close while they were in car.
"i. I am happy. I'll be good soon. No medicines"
Jin rubbed his body and broke the hug wiping the face and kissing after.
"everything will be ok i am here with you. "
Jungkook nodded and leaned toward him.
-
"can't i go out?" they were at beach but jin didn't opened the doors. The settle on seats.
"it's cold. U shouldn't be sick now."
Jungkook pouted in a cute way. Jin glanced and sighed opening the door and running toward other.
"only one walk" jin said opening the door and jungkook nodded excitedly.
-
They walked for while in cool fresh air.
Jungkook snuggled closer toward jin as he shivered by cold air and jin engulfed him in tight warm hug.
-
They went home eating and jungkook going into jin lap.hugging him tight. He was so happy to be able to do things he is screaming to do. He want to run.
He got teary but stop himself from crying. He pecked jin cheek again and again. Jin smiled finding him cute. He held him as he laid on bed.
He closed his eyes but a voice made him open his eyes. "did that went well u was working for days?"
Jin hummed and jungkook stood up holding the medication box and sat down staring at the box.
"what i have to take now? Doctor changed medicine today" jin handed him medicines.
"u might feel more pain so tell me if you do ok?" jungkook gulped nodding.
The moment he took the medicine he closed his eyes tight.
Jin placed cold pack on his chest after opening the buttons. He took deep breaths.
"h-h-how long th-this medication will i have to t-take?
Jungkook asked when his pain subside a little.
" a little than previous. "Jungkook sighed holding his hand and placing on jin heart. He felt calm feeling the heart without pain.
"cuz it is opening ur blood vessel connected to your heart so it will help in surgery"
"will i be good after enduring this pain?"
Jin nodded assuringly. Jungkook placed himself down and engulfed in other arms.
-

"Will he be gone if i get well?" he thought while looking at his chest in mirror. He caressed his chest pulling his shirt down.
-