Chapter No 52

Two weeks later:

Jungkook whined and opened his eyes. He closed his eyes because of sunlight and tried to stretch but he couldn't move a inch. He slowly opened his eyes to see jin laying his head on his arm.

He pulled his left hand and slowly placed at jin. He felt jin soft locks and ran through his scalps.

"j-jin....." jin head snapped up. His face showed many expressions, joy, emotional and confusion.

Jungkook smiled leaning his hands to jin face.

"j-lo-love?" jin seemed to snap and hold his hands.
"j-jungkook? "

"my love?"

Jungkook nodded and trying to pull himself up but jin shocked his head in no.

"doctor-doctor yes. Let me get doctor!" jin was about to get doctor but jungkook stopped him.

"wait!" jin stopped and slowly held jungkook hand that he was leaning toward him in wait.

"love-" jin cried and sobbed in jungkook hands. Kissing it again and again.

"i missed you " jungkook nodded and smiled.

"i missed you too"

As jin and jungkook was silent near each other. Namjoon entered and was shocked he ran outside informing all that jungkook is awake and calling doctors .

All rushed to the room .

"oh my god" all said happily and tearing up. Jin moved away and let all meet jungkook with a smile on his face.

"i know you all are happy and joyed but I need to check mr. Kim. So you guys okay to move out?" doctor asked with a smile knowing they needed this moment for so long. All moved out but jin was biting his lips not wanting to go.

"umm mr.kim! " doctor coughed makiing jin look at him.

"go stand in that corner" jin nodded happily and walked to the corner biting his lips while doctore checked jungkook throughly asking him stuff then taking some tests.

"mr.kim?"

"yes?" jin hurried and moved to doctor.

"your husband reports and tests are good. He would need some follow ups for his recovery. He is good for now. My assisstant will inform you precautions. No stress. No running and no heavy activities." doctor smiled and walked out winking jin.

"doctor park. We won't do any. I care for his recovery a lot!"

"i know. It's a happy moment for both of you. And your family. Enjoy it" jin smiled and hugged the doctor.

"thankyou"

"it's my duty"

--

After all was gone jin fed jungkook slowly while jungkook was staring at him with love.when jin was finished jungkook held his hand toward jin who smiled taking his hand in his sitting infront of him .

jungkook took it to his lips kissing his knuckles

Jungkook caressed his cheeks gazing his fingers on jin under eyes. Jin closed his eyes feeling the touch.

"jin you became so pale.." jin sighed and laid his head on jungkook lap hugging his thighs.

Jungkook sighed knowing the reason

"why you didn't took care of yourself?"

"i ate three times..."

"eating isn't enough when you aren't sleeping and under stress" jungkook spoke running his fingers in jin scalps. Jin hummed and tightened his hold around jungkook.

"i couldn't relax or anything when you was in this condition. I thought my life is-"

"shh I am good now see. Now I am fine I'll take care of you"

"no!" jin sat straight shocking his head.
"no. You can't . I'll take care of you. I was dying to hear your voice. I'll take care. I'll sleep now. Come lay down"

Jin made jungkook lay down and laying beside him back hugging him afraid to hurt him. Jungkook turned kissing his eyes and forehead caressing his face and closing his eyes.

"i love you "

"i love you more gook"

--

"jin I need you here" jungkook spoke on cellphone as jin restricted him to yell or speak louder. He was so careful with everything.

"here baby. The chef is here for you." jin spoke coming inside with an apron and settled the bed table kneeling infront of jungkook while he stared at jungkook eating .

"why you kneeling love?"jungkook spoke after watching him kneeling position for a while and caressing his cheeks.

"for you love"

Next will be last chapter and a heart felt confession from kiaara