Chapter 33

A week later:
It's the second time he heard the call. That his brother doesn't have any money now. His mother was trying to get some money for his medicines.
Jungkook quit. He was tired of this feeling. He was a burden.
If he die. The insurance money will help his family. He sneaked to his mother room and took the sleeping pills that his mother use.
He grab the whole bottle and went to his room to get the work done.
"I am tired." he mumbled to himself as he grabbed the handful of pills. When he was about to push into mouth a hand made him fell the pills on floor.
"what the hell are u doing?" jungkook turned to see inrage jin. Breathing heavy.
"i-"
"what?" jin came closer to jungkook.
"I am sorry. I can't " jungkook broke into tears. And held by Jin in his arms. "shhh"
"I am tired. I can't anymore. I gave up now"
Jin broke the hug holding him in his arms. "you can't give up we have to do mountains climbing. You are going to be ok. U got it.? "
Jungkook placed his head on Jin shoulder. Losing all energy to make any effort. Jin held him and took him to his bed.
-
When Jin was about to get up Jungkook held his hem of sleeve in sleep. Jin smiled get back on bed holding him in his arms rubbing cycles in his back and chest. He took his iPad to read the reports.

-
Jin felt something wet and warms on his body. He turned his head to see red liquid. He turned jungkook body to see blood flowing from his nose he panicked and took the tissues from side table and wiped the blood.
"how? He was OK in last appointment" his heart raced at the scene when blood refused to stop.
After minutes blood stopped he got up taking his shirt off and wiped jungkook face. His face had turned pale. Jin took jungkook shirt off too and went to the laundry basket to throw the shirts there. But before he could do he found more shirts in red. He stared for a while until he figure that it is happening for a while. He took pictures of the shirts and went to grab shirts for him and jungkook. He was trying his best to control himself so he doesn't loose control. He threw a shirt on him and went to make jungkook but jungkook curled to Jin body. Making him hug. Jin smiled and decided not to disturb his sleep he called his guardian for some reason and got a thumb up in reply. He can't left jungkook in that condition.
When jungkook curled to his body. Jin pulled him closer covering him up. Jin placed jungkook on his chest that jungkook did giving him butterflies.
His hand on jungkook lower making his heart raced.
Ugh control.
-

"j-"
"jjj" Jin woke up from the whimpering. He turned to the jungkook holding his chest eyes tightly shut.
"jungkook what happened?" jungkook tried to come to him but fell on floor near washroom. Jin ran to him holding him up placing him on the bed.
"I can't bear it anymore. I don't want to li ahh" Jungkook screamed out and held his both hands on his chest . His eyes went clouded. Jin ran to his drawers to find all his medicine bottles empty. He panicked. He can't loose him.
"ahh. He-help" jungkook held his hand up to be holded by Jin. Jin held his face.
"shhh look at me everything gonna be ok. " jungkook shocked his head.
"no. U can't ahh know. It's paining."
Jin leaned to kiss his chest. "shh u will be ok. Just stay with me. I won't let anything happen. "
He texted his guardian a text to get jungkook medicine and got a thumb 👍🏻 again he threw his cell phone again. And rubbed jungkook body and his chest to ease the pain.
"Jin someone left some parcel on door for u. " jungkook mother said behind the door. Jin ran to the door to grab it and ran inside without letting his mother know.

"here jungkook take this""give me sleeping pills I wan-""U want me or that""ji-Jin p-please""if u love me take it"He placed a pill on jungkook palm but it fell as he was shaking

"give me sleeping pills I wan-"
"U want me or that"
"ji-Jin p-please"
"if u love me take it"
He placed a pill on jungkook palm but it fell as he was shaking. Jin placed the. Pills in his mouth and made him drank water. He leaned back placing jungkook body on his chest rubbing cycles.
"it will be ok soon"
Jungkook didn't answer just held Jin tightly for help as the pain eased in some minutes and his hands fell on Jin thigh and other on his buldge. Jin slowly took it up intertwining with jungkook pale and small hands..
"nothing will ever happen to u. I wish I attended that competition. I wish. But now u can't. Not with me by ur side. "

ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ᶜᵒⁿᵗⁱⁿᵘᵉᵈ